Chrislam - A New Generation of Islam and compromise

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Chrislam - A New Generation of Islam and compromise.

[video=youtube;Bkm0HM_9a8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkm0HM_9a8Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]​

B

Bryancampbell

Wow, that's just like messianic movement but worse, of course that's Islam in another degree not Christianity!!!!!

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Yeah this whole recent Chrislam movement is just another ecumenical false religion based on comprise that is leading to the one world religion and antichrist. Plus this Chrislam endtime movement denies the Lord Jesus His rightful deity and place in the Godhead.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God.

And yet Chrislam teaches that they do! See the deception?

Here is a website that you can check out that exposes Chrislam:

Exposing Chrislam - Rick Warren

And I really like how they take a strong stand for the King James Bible. They have realized that it is the King James Bible that uplifts and exalts the Lord Jesus Christ.

E

enoch1nine

Will we hate muslims when God begins to pull them out of Islam in Jesus name, and say they are doing it wrong while we also have so much wrong with modern Christianity? Like a thousand denominations that mostly disagree?

God have mercy on us.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The bridge between catholics and muslims which will form the basis of the one world church. Perhaps but only God knows with certainty. They both share a common purpose. To have world dominance.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Jun 7, 2013
Why would a believer in either be willing to compromise their faith?

I propose the athian religion. Where for four days of the week you believe in god, and The other three days you spend your time telling people there isn't one.

Sounds ridiculous I know. But all it is is a combination of belief systems. Just like Christlam!

Christlam... Outrageous.

I'll support any Christian who wants to fight this absurd notion.

Last edited: