Christ is the Revival ❤️ !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 3, 2024
What does revival mean to you? To me it means seeking the Lord with all your heart and so finding Him. (Jeremiah 29:13). When the Church is immoral, her spirit lacks. She becomes adulterous with the world rather than faithful to her Lord. "You cannot serve two masters." Are you serving two masters? In that same passage, Jesus concludes money as the second master. In other places, he insists "even your own life" is the prohibiting factor to your discipleship from Him. Revival cannot happen until Christ is our One and True Love! And from that place, from that heart seeking, His face will shine upon us and so through us, as our oblique image becomes both refractive and reflective of His light! A transparency of His glory in us, and the world will know His name through our Love for Him and for Each Other, and Revival will call out the dead as they rise at His feet, and this name alone will be worship, the name of Jesus!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
What does revival mean to you? To me it means seeking the Lord with all your heart and so finding Him. (Jeremiah 29:13). When the Church is immoral, her spirit lacks. She becomes adulterous with the world rather than faithful to her Lord. "You cannot serve two masters." Are you serving two masters? In that same passage, Jesus concludes money as the second master. In other places, he insists "even your own life" is the prohibiting factor to your discipleship from Him. Revival cannot happen until Christ is our One and True Love! And from that place, from that heart seeking, His face will shine upon us and so through us, as our oblique image becomes both refractive and reflective of His light! A transparency of His glory in us, and the world will know His name through our Love for Him and for Each Other, and Revival will call out the dead as they rise at His feet, and this name alone will be worship, the name of Jesus!
I guess when I think of "revival", I think of the lost getting saved en masse. Maybe throw in a great awakening, too.