Christ music Heart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

[video=youtube;unQYP_hkeLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unQYP_hkeLM#t=15[/video]

The bible says, we were made a little lower than the angels. We could take off spiritually instead of walking. Praying, we go a LOT OF PLACES. With wings? Even stronger than wings, within the Heart of God, for he loves us, that is strong, strength, undefined, undefiled Love.

J

jkalyna

These words are beautiful. It says, even God sends something to cover the dirty earth, his rain washes it, as man's spirit is cleansed, when he sent his son, to clean dirty conscience's, from guilt, and sin, shame, and the end of hope. No one really wants to live without love. We were created for holding the love of the Lord, in us. AS water we need to survive, As love is needed to make the heart thrive.

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

[video=youtube;unQYP_hkeLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unQYP_hkeLM#t=15[/video]

The bible says, we were made a little lower than the angels. We could take off spiritually instead of walking. Praying, we go a LOT OF PLACES. With wings? Even stronger than wings, within the Heart of God, for he loves us, that is strong, strength, undefined, undefiled Love.

Green_Eyes_by_catsastrofic.jpg Psalm 23

J

jkalyna

This is singing, I remember the day when Jesus and I met, heart to heart, I remember that day that I found a great Love, the Love of Christ, I remember that day when Christ saved me from a dirty gnawing conscience, like snow that falls, upon the dirty earth, full of snow, all white, and clean, he cleansed my soul filled it with his love, he covered all the sin, and made me clean, like the clean white snow, that falls upon the earth, he filled my heart with his love. LIke snow he cleansed me clean, my soul is pure, and we listen to him from on high, that he is saying don't sin, like snow, it covered the whole dirty earth, white snow, my sinful soul he made me pure and white, like snow. My sinful soul he filled it with his love, covered the sin, like snow, in my soul.

Last edited:

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
These words are beautiful. It says, even God sends something to cover the dirty earth, his rain washes it, as man's spirit is cleansed, when he sent his son, to clean dirty conscience's, from guilt, and sin, shame, and the end of hope. No one re ally wants to live without love. We were created for holding the love of the Lord, in us. AS water we need to survive, As love is needed to make the heart thrive.
MY POST BEFORE. tRUTH SHOUTS LOUD LOADS OF BLESSINGS AND LOVE.