Christ The Life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fgdb4me

The gospel Paul preached. The only thing that satisfies. Found after we pick up our cross and follow him into death to the self life ( as he increases, we decrease ). He becomes everything, we become a yielded vessel, living sacrifice, transformed by beholding Him, tasting and drinking Him. Reality moves from knowing things about Him to being with Him. An internal, eternal journey that has no end. The kingdom of God is within the born again believer. Desire Him above our own soulish desires, and know Him in an ever deepening way moment by moment. The seed of Christ will grow as we the ground are broken through following Him into death to self and then resurrection of His life in an intimate ever growing relationship with the King of Kings, The True One who loves us and died for us. I would not preach anything or anyone else (especially me) but the one I know. It is a narrow way indeed and few find it. Don't cut yourself short by just being saved and never knowing him. Remember Matt 7:22,23. God bless and begin the journey into Christ in whom it pleased the Father that in Him all fullness dwell. Col.1:19

SAS

Jan 18, 2014
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

fgdb4me

2 cor. 5:15, phil.3:7-9, He's the Goal that we should have in view. The person of Christ Jesus desires closeness and to reveal himself to those who will make the internal journey to Him.

F

fgdb4me

First you taste and then you begin to see. You don't see until you taste. Christ The Lamb of God. John 6:53 Christ the Life. His life living in me. Much more satisfying than my existence. It must get to Life

F

fgdb4me

There is no substitute for Him that works for me. Phil. 3:7,8