Christian girls in Australia 18 - 21

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tonydisciple

Hi, im a single christians male, 20yrs. Im interested in marriage and actively seeking godly women my age. I work full time, drive and am planning on getting a house soon. If there are any girls in australia, feel free to give me a message. thanks:)

U

Ugly

welcome to CC
But know that the singles section here is more of a support area than a 'come here to find someone'. If you read some of the current singles posts you'll see it said in other posts that these posts rarely work. And are discouraged by the mods. You might do better checking out the dating sight that is owned by the same owner as this site. Forget the name offhand, but a mod will likely know if you ask them.

I

iraasuup

christianpersonals.com