Christian men and Christian women.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2013
My heart goes out to young B.B.C.s ( bible believing christians ) most of them want to be with the opposite sex, have children and be fruitful and multiply. The last 501c3 coporate church that I visited the pastor was playing match- maker and telling the young men and women to pray that GOD sends them someone, as Im looking around I see plenty of single women just waiting to be courted. I think that being celibate or married to JESUS is a better way, since men/women can fail you and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST cannot. A spiritual transfer happens when you engage in a sexual relationship, the two become one flesh, and if your with a demon possessed individual it will have a negative effect on your spiritual walk with JESUS ( assuming your a real B.B.C. ) The coporate churches are so leavened and luke warm that they just toss out the idea of being a virgin, and preach about how to have better love lifes, the women Solomon married turned his heart away from the LORD. Men, I get it, women are pretty, and if they have long hair and have JESUS they are attractive, Women, you want to be in a relationship and to be valued and loved as CHRIST loves his bride the church. Please be careful not to engage a heathen in sexual intercourse, youll take on their demons and could end up forgetting JESUS. Please consider the consequences. A little leaven leavens the whoe lump, oh and when the hireling pastors sign a contract with the government to get coporate status they are fornicating with a whore ( the state ) and they become spiritually dead.

T

Tintin

I've never heard a Christian church condone sex outside marriage. Also, we shouldn't be married to Jesus (as individuals) but as the Body of Christ. The Bride is after all the universal church.

Jan 8, 2013
Cool. The C.S. Lewis quote though..... HUGE RED FLAG!! The man was lost and died in his sins. Replace it with a quote from your precious KJV Bible.

S

Syphon

C.S. Lewis was an atheist that converted later in his life, really strong man in God, met his great nephew, I see nothing wrong with quoting him xD, Why not a NET, NLT, or NKJV xD

H

hattiebod

C.S. Lewis was an atheist that converted later in his life, really strong man in God, met his great nephew, I see nothing wrong with quoting him xD, Why not a NET, NLT, or NKJV xD
Such an innocent question .....oh, dear sweet one....you know not what you do....:) <><

D

dashadow

I see no good point in pushing someone to get married. Nor do I see any good point in discouraging someone from getting married.

T

Tintin

Haha, ridiculous! C.S. Lewis was a great man of God and will join other brothers and sisters in Christ in the New Heaven and the New Earth. Also, your condemning ways are boring me.

Cool. The C.S. Lewis quote though..... HUGE RED FLAG!! The man was lost and died in his sins. Replace it with a quote from your precious KJV Bible.

O

OceanGrl

Haha, ridiculous! C.S. Lewis was a great man of God and will join other brothers and sisters in Christ in the New Heaven and the New Earth. Also, your condemning ways are boring me.
This! C.S. Lewis was an amazing man of God who wrote some amazing literary classics that dealt with Christianity and theology in a unique and real way.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Lol i dont think anyone in my entire family family owns a KJV

T

Tintin

Same here. The KJV isn't easy to understand. God's Word is deep but the presentation (writing style) shouldn't be a barrier to understanding God's Word. Anyone who suggests otherwise is showcasing spiritual pride in their KJV-Only stance.

Jan 8, 2013
Judge a Bible by there fruits ( MATT chapter 7 verses 16 to 18 ) the readers of the KJV ALWAYS know more Bible verses, quote more Bible verses, etc. Your either reading the true stream of Bible ( TEXTUS RECEPTUS ) that came up through the north from Antioch ( 1st called christians ) or your reading the currupt texts ( Seniticus , vaticanus ) throuh Alexandria Egypt. The non textus ( KJV ) readers will not quote the bible instead they quote J.R. Tolken or C.S Lewis, its funny really. They HATE it, and these are the consequences ( PROVERBS 13 verse 13, and 2nd THESS chapter 2 )

Jan 8, 2013
I see no good point in pushing someone to get married. Nor do I see any good point in discouraging someone from getting married.
Right on point. Why rush into something that God says is for life ( MATT chapter 19 verse 4,5,6 )

Jan 8, 2013
Lol i dont think anyone in my entire family family owns a KJV
Thats why you never ever use the Word of GOD in the form of Bible quotes, in real life when talking to people. Because you cant. Sadly thats most luke warm christians, its sad how they will only offer their useless opinions and never the Bible ( ROMANS 3 verse 4 )

Jan 8, 2013
Same here. The KJV isn't easy to understand. God's Word is deep but the presentation (writing style) shouldn't be a barrier to understanding God's Word. Anyone who suggests otherwise is showcasing spiritual pride in their KJV-Only stance.
You have never used the Bible to quote from, you really hate the KJV, and the saints who read it and believe it is the perfect preserved word of GOD, its easy to read and understand. Rome also hates it and tried to have it destroyed, also the gay community tried to when they made their blasphemous queen james version. So hatred towards the Bible and the people who believe it is common.

O

OceanGrl

Judge a Bible by there fruits ( MATT chapter 7 verses 16 to 18 ) the readers of the KJV ALWAYS know more Bible verses, quote more Bible verses, etc. Your either reading the true stream of Bible ( TEXTUS RECEPTUS ) that came up through the north from Antioch ( 1st called christians ) or your reading the currupt texts ( Seniticus , vaticanus ) throuh Alexandria Egypt. The non textus ( KJV ) readers will not quote the bible instead they quote J.R. Tolken or C.S Lewis, its funny really. They HATE it, and these are the consequences ( PROVERBS 13 verse 13, and 2nd THESS chapter 2 )
What in the world are you going on about? I love all the fallacies you try to convey... "the readers of the KJV ALWAYS know more Bible verses, quote more Bible verses, etc."? Really? That couldn't be further from the truth. I think this should be today's banned phrase of the day, I mean, you can't state that readers of the KJV are always going to know more Bible verses and whatnot, because it's not true. There are people who read different versions of the bible and know just as much, and remember and quote just as much, of the bible as anyone who only reads the KJV.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Actually i know plenty of bible verses I just think throwing them in peoples faces normally have the exact opposite effect when trying to witness.

Jan 8, 2013
What in the world are you going on about? I love all the fallacies you try to convey... "the readers of the KJV ALWAYS know more Bible verses, quote more Bible verses, etc."? Really? That couldn't be further from the truth. I think this should be today's banned phrase of the day, I mean, you can't state that readers of the KJV are always going to know more Bible verses and whatnot, because it's not true. There are people who read different versions of the bible and know just as much, and remember and quote just as much, of the bible as anyone who only reads the KJV.
Like who? Catholics? They dont know scripture, Mega church attendees, sorry, the local church with the rainbow colored flag, guess again. Thanks for your feed back