Christian Nationalism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is Christian nationalism a safe movement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
You a ventriloquist?
A little bit. It's a difficult discipline, but with practice can be mastered. I never got really good because I didn't apply myself, but I can do a number of voices and if I concentrate can mostly keep my lips from moving. I can also juggle and ride a unicycle.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
A little bit. It's a difficult discipline, but with practice can be mastered. I never got really good because I didn't apply myself, but I can do a number of voices and if I concentrate can mostly keep my lips from moving. I can also juggle and ride a unicycle.

As long as you don't own any clown shoes...
that's just creepy.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
To prepare an elephant...
requires a very long conversation, because they don't really listen.
Sure, but you only have to tell them once because they have long memories. You evidently are part elephant if these routines come so easily to you.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Sure, but you only have to tell them once because they have long memories. You evidently are part elephant if these routines come so easily to you.
It isn't that elephants never forget,
it's that they have nothing to remember.

And who's going to argue with them?
: )

Apr 28, 2024
As we have already said in this thread, pastors sell bibles. If we want to get picky just watch TBN for a couple hours. If you "sow a seed of faith" and vow a certain amount of money you'll get healing water in jar from the Dead Sea. Or you can buy a bucket of food to make it through the tribulation from Jimmy Baker, still scammin' the masses. Heck if you have enough money you can even have Benny Hinn pray you back to health! Yeah, I don't have an issue with selling bibles.
Jim Baker never learned his lesson, nor did Tammy Faye. Tammy married another big shot evangelist, I forgot his name on purpose, but thinking he was one of the TBN "crew". Jim and his cronies sit behind a table with their buckets of corn and wheat and survival food, and read from the Bible, while wearing gold plated cuff links, silk shirts, and high dollar suits.

Real convincing.

They bring the same guests to their show, the usual make up of prosperity preachers -- Mike Murdoch and so forth, but can't seem toi hook the big ones, like Copeland, Creflo, Hagan, Duplantis......guess they have not "prospered" enough.

Jan 24, 2024
Jim Baker never learned his lesson, nor did Tammy Faye. Tammy married another big shot evangelist, I forgot his name on purpose, but thinking he was one of the TBN "crew". Jim and his cronies sit behind a table with their buckets of corn and wheat and survival food, and read from the Bible, while wearing gold plated cuff links, silk shirts, and high dollar suits.

Real convincing.

They bring the same guests to their show, the usual make up of prosperity preachers -- Mike Murdoch and so forth, but can't seem toi hook the big ones, like Copeland, Creflo, Hagan, Duplantis......guess they have not "prospered" enough.
Tell you something funny.
I know someone who saw one of these "give to God" promos and will receive back.
Which 10% from earning is already proven and I pay tithes and see so much back it's crazy.
But the person I know said a preacher said to give a seed of $1000 dollars and watch what God does.
So he got out his checkbook but wrote it out to his own personal local church he attended.
He obeyed the Biblical teaching about giving but refused to give it to this television church.
He told me a couple weeks later after giving 1000 dollars a man he knew briefly died but for some reason left him 100k in his will.
My friend said after that he got into a habit of going to random churches and giving 300, 500, 1,000 dollar offerings according to the number God led him to give.
He went from 125k 401k pension fund to now he's a millionaire 50 times over.
So I started giving like he did.
It works when you give to God to see if His Word is true.
I just don't give to the television scammer is all.
Only to the local churches.

Apr 28, 2024
Tell you something funny.
I know someone who saw one of these "give to God" promos and will receive back.
Which 10% from earning is already proven and I pay tithes and see so much back it's crazy.
But the person I know said a preacher said to give a seed of $1000 dollars and watch what God does.
So he got out his checkbook but wrote it out to his own personal local church he attended.
He obeyed the Biblical teaching about giving but refused to give it to this television church.
He told me a couple weeks later after giving 1000 dollars a man he knew briefly died but for some reason left him 100k in his will.
My friend said after that he got into a habit of going to random churches and giving 300, 500, 1,000 dollar offerings according to the number God led him to give.
He went from 125k 401k pension fund to now he's a millionaire 50 times over.
So I started giving like he did.
It works when you give to God to see if His Word is true.
I just don't give to the television scammer is all.
Only to the local churches.

That is excellent motivation for giving, and you and your friend should be applauded, but I hope that your heart is more
touched by helping others and following Gods commands.

I personally, would not want to be a millionaire 50 times over, for it would float my ego too much, and God would not let that happen, for HE knew me in the womb.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jer 1:5

Jan 24, 2024
That is excellent motivation for giving, and you and your friend should be applauded, but I hope that your heart is more
touched by helping others and following Gods commands.

I personally, would not want to be a millionaire 50 times over, for it would float my ego too much, and God would not let that happen, for HE knew me in the womb.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jer 1:5
This is why I only give to the local churches. I know that in my own church many times only 1/3 of the congregation faithfully give but the expenditures like expanding parking lots, church size additions, roofing, basement leaks and expansions, small buildings for youth or associate pastor living, utilities are expensive. And much of what God provides me this is where I invest it at.

Two things I feel shows a similarity and difference that reveals God's foreknowledge here about giving.

My friend is having God tell him to give big amounts and he has much. Clearly God knows he's not tempted by it because he is donating all of the time to small churches, charities, building hospitals, housing for victims (single abused women with children) things that are a true need.

Me on the other hand, God has only had me give 300 dollars a couple of times. Generally it is 50 bucks and some times 100 here and there. I see it that God uses me in Ministry and it doesn't look good to be flashy like the television scammers. So He supplies my needs and gives me a few wants but nothing more.