Christian PenPal?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allysmiles3

Anyone between the ages of 22-25 looking for a pen pal? I recently graduated from college and am looking for some social company? If you enjoy talking whether light comedic banter or heavy enlightening conversations I'm your girl. Personal connections, communication, I just love to talk, laugh, love & live.

B

big-al26

I will be your pen pal, my name is chris, I am from MA I am 26

B

Brandon777

I'll do it. I'll pencil you in for a good banter, if not heavy subjects can peak my taste depending on my mood. Whatever. And also, I do consent to subjugating you to my attempts to impress, but don't let that confuse you as I'm content with my singleness. Despite that, my hobbies do include the consent to glory in my breath, because of my recognition of it's wonder in the miraculous. Thumbs up for God.

A

allysmiles3

haha okay challenge accepted :)

G

gcooldude

I'll be your PenPal, I'm 26 and from Ontario, Canada

C

chu_huifen

I can be your pen pal, 22 from Indonesia
My hobbies is collect postcard from neither country and pen pals with some friends from another country too. I think it's great :D

S

Selina

Hi there :) I have two questions for all of you - when people say "pen pall" ora "snail-mail", what does that mean? They want to e-mail you or thay want to send you traditional letters? I'm not from the States.

C

chu_huifen

For me when I say pen pals and snail mail, it's mean I send email, traditional letter and postcard :D

A

allysmiles3

in my mind present day pen pals rely on technology like emails, however when you get to know someone you can use snail mail because letters are also very personal. if you are interested in speaking with me you can directly message me your email address :) I actually met this amazing guy who's messages always make me smile.