Christian Programmer's Club

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chinaeyes

Just want to promote the Christian Programmer's Club. For those who share the same interest. :D

K

KnightdeKhristos

I share the same interest, but I just started learning last year, so I don't know much:( .

V

Vidy

I'm going into Comp-Sci this year, and beginner's programming is one of my classes ^_^ I'm super interested in the programming aspect of computers (and even went through like 3 chapters of a C++ tutorial online), I just don't know anything yet. Can't wait to learn =)

K

KnightdeKhristos

same here :)
what are you learning?
I learned the basics of Java last year and this year I will be learning about data structures and algorithms.

What have you learned?

W

wwjd_kilden

I learned the basics of Java last year and this year I will be learning about data structures and algorithms.

What have you learned?

eeek!

very basic Python, bash and PHP
and I know some SQL

V

Vidy

I learned (and forgot) some basic C++ lol. I learned basic info about libraries or something, and I learned the basic format of programming, with all the semicolons and >/< signs. This time I'll be solid, though, since I'm taking a real directed class on basic Java and some other languages =P No clue what I'll actually be able to DO with this stuff, but I'll be getting deeper in later years, I'm sure.

W

wwjd_kilden

lol

programming can come in handy in many jobs I think, if one knows the right kind

J

JohnKnox

If someone knows how to get a PNG, with an alpha channel, embedded in resources and then placed on a button in MFC, I'd love to hear it. I think this'd be easier if I had Visual Studio 2008, but alas, I only have 2005 Professional :(

C

chinaeyes

Wow! I didn't realize that there's a lot of Christian Programmers here at CC! Please join the group Christian Programmers club here at CC. You can just click on the link below and join :eek:

http://christianchat.com/group.php?groupid=18

We can help each other there... share tips and books... and keep in touch at the same time! See you there!

Last edited: