Christian Schools

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cranhurst

Does anyone attend a Christian School, if so where and what is it like?

Red_Tory

Jan 26, 2010
I used to, but now I attend a wonderful, fantastic state-run secular school.

L

Love009

I do!! And Yes I am very glad my parents put me in such a safe environment. But it has it cons also.

L

living4Him93

i go to a christian school. i love it :) i used to go to public school and it just didnt work out. it was too big for me and i got asked if i did drugs once during math class haha. sooooooooo glad i'm out of there

kittykatty

Dec 22, 2009
I went to a Christian Primary school (4-11 years old) when I was younger.Clearly, due to my age, it was my parents decision that I went there... but looking back I kinda wish I could've gone to a secular one.

I think it was a far too sheltered environment and didn't reflect/represent the wide range of cultures in society today. I think because of this I was almost at a disadvantage when I moved to on to secondary school (aged 11-16), because I found it harder at first to mix with people of other religions, cultures, and even skin colour! (my primary school was made up almost completely of white children). Thank goodness I went on to a diverse secondary school instead of the local christian one, otherwise I don't think I would be as respectful of different people as I am now.

I believe God used me in that school to be an example of God's love to people in my classes and especially the friends I had there. I also think it helped strengthen me as a young Christian, as instead of being closed off from stuff like alcohol, sex and drugs, I was exposed to it quite often. This gave me the opportunity to stand firm in what I believe in as well as preparing me for adult life.

L

Love009

Yes Kitty, that is one of my fears. That when I go to College that a bunch of stuff will just explode in my face. It will sadden my heart to see people living like that, because I haven't grown up around it.

kittykatty

Dec 22, 2009
I dunno Love009, although it is kinda sad to see all these people who don't know Christ, we should also see it as a fantastic opportunity for God to work through us. Wherever God places you in college or whatever, it'll be for his glory.