Christian teens, come here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

What up you guys? Seen some of your guys post and threads. You guys seem like you need help which we all need. But you guys seem like you are in a tight spot. Like nothing is working or happening but maybe it's something that we can work out. Bring out the heavy stuff, and we all can fellowship. Why do you guys think it's called fellowship? It's to help eachother. Just as Paul says in the bible, the strong must help the weak (summarizing it).

D

david1994

I really don't want to reach a point where I'm satisfied with what I'm doing so I think the only thing we can do is pray, but what did you have in mind, heavy stuff, etc? I would be extremely grateful if you could pray for me. We can start a serious prayer group. Pray until something happens, and then we can let each other know what God's doing in our lives.

P

peachetty

i agreee ^^^^

D

Dubbaz

Well as reference to this notion of being satisfyed i will reference a kalmah song:

Where are you, my wealth of life?
Vanity filling my mind
Hole in me in distress
Who will fill up my Hollow Heart?

Its impossible to have anything earthly fill up a 'hollow heart'.