Christian with a lot of questions

• Thread starter BlackApologist24
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlackApologist24

I heard about this website from my girlfriend, so I thought I would join. I believer in Christ but I have a lot of questions that I can't seem to find an answer to. Maybe I can get it here.

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
sure man ask away that's what we're here for

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
BlackApologist24, Hello and welcome.

W

wwjd_kilden

welcome to the site

C

ChristianTeen

Welcome to CC! We're all willing to answer questions, so just ask and someone will answer! :)

Jun 20, 2010
Welcome to CC

The place will answer questions, might have to poke different areas to find different responses (time of day; chatroom; pm =p )

A

anotherworld

welcome!

i think that anwers come from bible :))

A

apologist

anybody with "apologist" in their name HAS to be cool. :)

M

mercyme

welcome in here,be blessed

Jun 20, 2010
That sounds like discriminatin to me! :p

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it.
Nah, more like favouritism, I haven't heard a negative word spoken about the rest yet :)

V

VRJ

Welcome and so glad you are here!