Christians and stress,..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AmmiAmmiel

Redtent, you seem to think that I don't know what the true solution is. I DO know, and I'm working on it. But this kind of talk discourages me. There's only been two people to post who I think have good encouragement, Rachel and Ocean. It takes discernment to understand me, because I am spiritually discerning and I discern all things. I KNOW the points everyone else has made and to be honest, none of them have to do with what I go through. I'm not a meakly faithed man, my faith is very strong. If anything, the stress strengthens my faith in God. But what it lowers is my faith in myself. And all the conclusions people jump to are disheartening. I see the wisdom contained in your words, but I cannot apply it to my situation.

My goal in this was not to be told, but to be heard. I'm not necessarily seeking advice, but just encouragement. The criticism of some is unnecessary. But, like I said, I know what the solution is and I'm working towards achieving it. So right now, there's only one person here that I will trust to help me.

H

hattiebod

Redtent, you seem to think that I don't know what the true solution is. I DO know, and I'm working on it. But this kind of talk discourages me. There's only been two people to post who I think have good encouragement, Rachel and Ocean. It takes discernment to understand me, because I am spiritually discerning and I discern all things. I KNOW the points everyone else has made and to be honest, none of them have to do with what I go through. I'm not a meakly faithed man, my faith is very strong. If anything, the stress strengthens my faith in God. But what it lowers is my faith in myself. And all the conclusions people jump to are disheartening. I see the wisdom contained in your words, but I cannot apply it to my situation.

My goal in this was not to be told, but to be heard. I'm not necessarily seeking advice, but just encouragement. The criticism of some is unnecessary. But, like I said, I know what the solution is and I'm working towards achieving it. So right now, there's only one person here that I will trust to help me.
It is best that you 'choose' to seek such close support and friendship regarding this matter from a man...especially if you are going to be 'leaning' on one another and being in close one to one contact. Even if it is online, this is still best for many reasons. Just a thought. God Bless you. <><

A

AmmiAmmiel

It is best that you 'choose' to seek such close support and friendship regarding this matter from a man...especially if you are going to be 'leaning' on one another and being in close one to one contact. Even if it is online, this is still best for many reasons. Just a thought. God Bless you. <><
I don't relate very well with other men,..

I'm no longer going to respond to this thread, it's done it's purpose.