Christians: How did you come to know the Truth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How did you come to know the Lord?

• Someone witnessed to me in a personal way

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Sermons or other formal teachings

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I studied the scriptures on my own

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The Lord revealed Himself to me in a miraculous way

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Through prayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain in a post)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
R

Ramon

I became a christian in the summer of 1997 when I was 13 visiting my aunt and uncle for a month. Their cat got lost and we went to the SPCA and couldn't find her so we prayed alot. A week before I went home the cat came back and she was purring beside me on my bed and my aunt told me I was so happy. The next day my aunt was talking to me about how God answer's prayer and asked me if I would like to accept Jesus into my life and I said yes and she helped me pray and I became a christian. When I was 23 I was visiting them and we were camping in a christian campground and I wanted to be baptised for a few years and told my aunt and uncle so they talked to the local pastor that they knew and he explained to me about water baptism. I was baptised on a nice sunny day in the lake on August 1st 2008 and it was life changing and my faith grows everyday
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!

May Jesus bless you.

Oct 14, 2012
From youth, I had no choice in the matter. We do not chose God, he chooses us,

John 6:44