Christians Raise 39 Children in Honduras

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2013
I saw this story last night on TV. I felt very moved with happiness by it, for one because the story in and of itself is good, but also because I been searching hard for some good news stories lately, but could not avail (at least for anything that is recent). Then I happened to catch this before I went to bed. So I figured I'd share the goodness with you all here on CC.

There is no article I can find yet, but here is the clip on CNN:

Missionaries raising 39 children in Honduras - CNN Video

The jist of the video is that a Christian couple moved to Honduras and are raising 39 children as their own, taking them off the streets, and giving them the basic amenities of a home, food, schooling, etc. and also plenty of love. Praise Jesus indeed.

Last edited:

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I wasn't wearing my glasses.

I thought it said,
"Christians Raise 39 Chickens"

: )

It sure does raise a lot more eyebrows when you eat 39 children.
:)

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2013
I wasn't wearing my glasses.

I thought it said,
"Christians Raise 39 Chickens"

: )

It sure does raise a lot more eyebrows when you eat 39 children.
:)
Yea I suppose if that were the case that would be eyebrow raising. Thankfully though there is no children eating going on here, only good Christian parenting.