Christmas Is Almost Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
You can all be thinking about what you are going to get me for Christmas. My car is getting very old (hint, hint).

F

ForeverHis42

Christmas?!?! It isnt even thanksgiving yet!!!!!

O

OFM

o.k. ask mitt romney for 1 oh he does not care hes a re-puke-ian.............

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
You can all be thinking about what you are going to get me for Christmas. My car is getting very old (hint, hint).
Since you did not say what kind, sure I'll buy you one, a little toy car. What color do you want it to be? :D :D

F

ForeverHis42

yes. what a lot of people dont relize is that he obama keeps taxing business owners, but small business CANT TAKE IT!!!! and then theyclose down and people get mad cause they dont have jobs. so then they say, lets tax the rich more. so then the rich who own their business get put out of business and even more people lose their jobs. vicious cycle. this country will NOT SURVIVE ANOTHER FOUR YEARS UNDER OBAMA!!!!

Dec 19, 2009
yes. what a lot of people dont relize is that he obama keeps taxing business owners, but small business CANT TAKE IT!!!! and then theyclose down and people get mad cause they dont have jobs. so then they say, lets tax the rich more. so then the rich who own their business get put out of business and even more people lose their jobs. vicious cycle. this country will NOT SURVIVE ANOTHER FOUR YEARS UNDER OBAMA!!!!
I have problems with Obama's social liberalism.

O

OFM

NO thats mitt romney doing all that as he has allways done and would continue to do and get us into iran/syria in war unfunded like his bubby boy friend bush.....

Dec 19, 2009
NO thats mitt romney doing all that as he has allways done and would continue to do and get us into iran/syria in war unfunded like his bubby boy friend bush.....
Romney doesn't impress me as a war-monger. I didn't vote for McCain because I thought he WAS a war-monger.

S

shirley

i want a some pen pals for christmas ; and i want to be able to give this christmas of myself

M

Miri

Hi ressurrection, here is a green cadillac just for you Merry Christmas

PS if I could drive and if I was super rich and if I did not feel too guilty about it, then I think I would like a morgan :D

error

Oct 23, 2009
i can send you a snowball.