Christmas Music

• Thread starter TemporaryCircumstances
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
Same here. ISIZE=5] could listen to Christmas music year round[/SIZE]....I am even watching the Christmas movies on hallmark already...lol
I do. In fact, our church sings Christmas carols, off and on, all throughout the year.

C

Colt45Bullet

Mrs. Martina McBride does the best Silver Bells version, ever.

W

wwjd_kilden

There was a Christmasy commercial on TV today, so I was wondering whether I should sign in and say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
.... but I figured I might get lynched :p

I too wish people could wait until Dec 1st.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Why do they start it so early?????
They hate meeeee lol....
Does anyone else get super sad when they start playing Christmas music?
I like to sing Christmas songs all year long.

but hey, it's cool
I won't do it around you :D

peacenik

May 11, 2016
Yeah, I celebrate the birth (and resurrection) of Jesus each day... but during Christmas time I do tell folks out in public "Merry Christmas!" and hope a libertard objects so I can tell them I have just as much free speech as they do.

I can understand why libertarians love Rand so much since many of them are atheists. But most conservatives claim to be Christian. Therefore, why they choose to revere an atheist like her is beyond me.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
You can be like the Piano Guys, haha. Their video of O Come, O Come Emmanuel was so beautiful. I loved their location for the shoot.
i love their version of the song! oh i wish i played cello. but maybe i'll play it this year at church on violin? gah. means i should start practicing. uff. lol

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
don't visit any department store for the next month and a half. I like upbeat Xmas songs myself but not this early that I get burned out.
I only like Xmas music on the eve and Christmas it's self.
Other than that keep it away from my hearing range!!! XD

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I celebrate Christmas because it makes me happy, I hope no one throws a snowball at me. I don't care what anyone says