Christmas Time!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cardsfan93

Something interesting I thought we could all do, Christmas is about a week away now. So over the next week, share why you love Christmas and your favorite Christmas traditions or whatever you and your family do this time of year.
Example, I love Christmas cause, of all the time I get to spend with my family, it gives me a break from work and school lol. My Mom will always make an amazing meal on Christmas Day. And a little tradition me and my family has is every year sometime around Christmas (we're doing it Friday) is we drive down to the Boardwalk in Virginia Beach and we see all the Christmas Lights, get some ice cream, and enjoy some family time together. Sooo what about you all? What do you love about Christmas?

I

Indubitably

I no longer have Christmas traditions, so this thread will be quick to read! :)

Nov 29, 2012
Something interesting I thought we could all do, Christmas is about a week away now. So over the next week, share why you love Christmas and your favorite Christmas traditions or whatever you and your family do this time of year.
Example, I love Christmas cause, of all the time I get to spend with my family, it gives me a break from work and school lol. My Mom will always make an amazing meal on Christmas Day. And a little tradition me and my family has is every year sometime around Christmas (we're doing it Friday) is we drive down to the Boardwalk in Virginia Beach and we see all the Christmas Lights, get some ice cream, and enjoy some family time together. Sooo what about you all? What do you love about Christmas?
And what if i don't love xmas? I mean it's still a silly pagan holiday... :D

Something interesting we could all do, STOP LOVING XMAS AND JUST LOVE CHRIST.

J

jkalyna

ME TOO, WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS THE GRINCH, WHO TRYS TO STEAL THE JOY. HE'S REALLY JAILED EVERY YEAR, AND JUST MAKES A BUNCH OF NOISE'S. THAT'S WHY THEY SELL THOSE CUTE SOFT EAR MUFFS AROUND THIS TIME. SORRY GRINCH YOU DON'T RUIN CHRISTMAS NOT EVER. THE GRINCH IS JUST A MISERABLE THING. KICKED BUTT OUT THE DOOR.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Obviously, a chance for everyone to get together in Christian fellowship (especially with those you may only see once a year) is the reason. You're right on in my book.

S

shirley

my tradition is going to church on christmas eve ; making a paperchain of bible verses for the tree ; and worshipping jesus ;

J

jkalyna

my tradition is going to church on christmas eve ; making a paperchain of bible verses for the tree ; and worshipping jesus ;
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU SHIRLEY. MAY THE LIGHT SHINE IN YOUR HEART, AND THE WARMTH OF CHRIST BRING PEACE, JOY, AND HEALING TO YOUR HOME.

C

cardsfan93

That's awesome! That's another tradition my family has, we go to church on Christmas Eve and they have this really nice family oriented service and our pastor will give a little 10-15 minute message, it's great.