Chuck norris Jokes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
I know this is random and such but whats your best chuck norris jokes? Since I am a huge fan of exaggerations and hyperboles and word choices I get a kick out of these.

My favorite Chuck Norris Joke!

Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st straight to April 2nd because No One fools chuck norris!! hahahaa

Google Chuck Norris and click on the first link its funny :cool:

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.

May 24, 2013
... the 'nunchuck's where named after Chuck Norris ... for 2 significant reasons ---

1. Chuck was clearly 'not a nun' indicating that the null hypothesis was not rejected

2. The chinese knew about Chuck Norris birth before he was born, and the 'nun-chuck' was clearly invented as a meaningful token of looking forward to his birth into the world, because up until that time, there was 'none-chuck' ....

D

Donkeyfish07

Chuck Norris can eat a rubiks cube and poop it out solved

S

Siberian_Khatru

AlaynaJ - where art thou?

D

dyingeveryday

Chuck Norris once made a happy meal cry. Chuck Norris won the Tour De France on a stationary bike. Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is.

D

dyingeveryday

Fire escapes were invented to protect fires from Chuck Norris.
Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris Pajamas.

S

Siberian_Khatru

?? Not sure i understand what this is spose to be or mean.
Haha, AlaynaJ is a mod here on the forums. It's an inside joke for anyone that ventures into the chat rooms. ;)

The virgin Mary once had an imprint of Chuck Norris on her grilled cheese sandwich.

O

OwenHeidenreich

Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with a stick of butter.

chuck norris cannot have a heart attack, only because his heart knows better not to attack chuck norris.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Chuck Norris never sleeps, He just watches.
(my son's favorate)

God bless :)
pickles