CHURCH SIGNS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

I WAS RIDING ALONG THE HIGHWAY AND A SIGN OUTSIDE A CHURCH IT SAID THIS CRAYONS ARE DIVERSE BUT THEY LIVE IN THE SAME BOX WRITE ANY THING POSTED OUTSIDE A CHURCH THATS IN SPRITIONAL FUNNY ETC

O

OFM

in our parish church parking lot it says "Thou Shalt Not Park Here" in the main drive way fire lane area.

S

Sarah_D

Under same management for over 2000 years

O

OFM

i saw one that read= "the Lite Church Only 7 Commandments,Your Choice".

that is not a church 4me thats 4 sure.

C

chu_huifen

do not eat and drink in the room, turn off your cell phone during the service call, please throw rubbish to the trash, do not make noise and respect to God
They show it by Ms. Power point before we start worship service :)

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I WAS RIDING ALONG THE HIGHWAY AND A SIGN OUTSIDE A CHURCH IT SAID THIS CRAYONS ARE DIVERSE BUT THEY LIVE IN THE SAME BOX WRITE ANY THING POSTED OUTSIDE A CHURCH THATS IN SPRITIONAL FUNNY ETC
Haha! That is so true. The body of Christ is diverse yet unified.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Here are some funny ones I've seen:
"Free trip to Heaven, details inside". Hahaha :D
"Warning! Exposure to the son may prevent burning".

S

shirley

i saw one that read= "the Lite Church Only 7 Commandments,Your Choice".

that is not a church 4me thats 4 sure.
IS THAT THE SAME SAYING THE LIGHTS ARE ON NOBODYS HOME OR THEY MUST BE EMPTY

S

shirley

Here are some funny ones I've seen:
"Free trip to Heaven, details inside". Hahaha :D
"Warning! Exposure to the son may prevent burning".
LOVE THAT STARFIELD HAHAHA :D

S

shirley

THAT IS VERY TRUE AGNES IT ALWAYS GOOD TO RESPECT GODS HOUSE WORSHIP HIM WTH JOY AND FELLOWSHIP AMEN

K

kittylynn

i saw one that said, honk if you love jesus, text while driving if you want to meet him