Church today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Churchgirl96

How did church go today?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Heard a really interesting sermon! Here is the transcript below:

The Role of Islam in the Last Days Daniel 9:24-27

God’s plan for man has always been to establish an earthly kingdom that will be without end.
Satan’s desire is to be worshiped as God, steal the throne of God, and establish an earthly kingdom in the place of God!
For a short season during seven years of tribulation, Satan will have what he has always wanted.

There must be a literal seven-year tribulation because vast portions of Scripture would otherwise go unfulfilled. “Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.” (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)

Satan will use Islam in the last days to establish an earthly kingdom, sit on an earthly throne, and receive worldwide worship!
The mission of Islam is a worldwide kingdom where the nations of the earth all worship Allah.
Allah is a powerful satanic spirit—a false “god”—whom 1.5 billion are currently deceived into worshiping.

There are many parallels between Islamic “end times” beliefs and biblical “end times” truth.
1) Muslims are awaiting the arrival of a “messiah” like figure who will emerge in the “last days.”
This “military” leader—known as the 12th Imam or “Mahdi”—will usher in a universal Islamic kingdom.
In his “second coming” the 12th Imam is believed to arrive while riding a white horse! “Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, ‘Come and see.’ And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.” (Revelation 6:1-2)

The Muslim’s 12th Imam is PROBABLY the biblical Antichrist! “When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, ‘Come and see.’ So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8)

2) Like Christians, Muslims believe Jesus will return to the earth!
The Muslim “Jesus” is an Islamic “religious” leader but is far different from the biblical Jesus!
The Islamic “Jesus” is a Muslim who returns to help usher in the universal worship of Allah!

C

Churchgirl96

Very interesting Sermon, :) in my church we learnt about keys, and how we can lock and unlock the Kingdom of God. :)