Clarity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shine4Jesus

I know bits and pieces about G-d's plan for me, however I do not want to have unwarranted sins, such as jealousy, or believing something because it fit well with my ideals. So I need more clarity, wisdom and peace.

Aug 9, 2013
Lord provide this sister the spirit of wisdom and revelation to see the way You want her to go. Make the way straight and lead her through any confusion that have about Your will for her in life. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.

H

hospitalpharmacist

Lord provide this sister the spirit of wisdom and revelation to see the way You want her to go. Make the way straight and lead her through any confusion that have about Your will for her in life. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.
I join your prayer for this sister in need.

X

xAlphaOmega

I will include you in my prayers tonight sister.

S

Shine4Jesus

Amazing! It seems G-ds already answering me keep praying! And if you need prayer for anything just ask. G-d bless!

J

jb800m

Standing with you as you make this request to our Father in Heaven

S

Shine4Jesus

Thanks, for your prayer I need more then one thing the Father told me. I have the faith but sometimes confused about how certain things are to come to be. I guest more like Moses making excuses why I cannot do something, but this is just human weakness and I cannot remain weak that is why I read and listen to the daily, I pray whenever I feel I need to which is often.

Last edited:
S

Shine4Jesus

I had a dream last night that seems to answer both questions about my personal life and calling. However, I only understand bits and pieces. Also I am seeing my rheumatologist on Tuesday to change my treatment, since it always makes me sick please pray for me.

B

beduu

Sister, the Healing power of Jesus is upon you, He will make perfect that which is not perfect in your life. Remain blessed