Cloud of Members!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NetChaplain

Nov 21, 2018
The more one enters into understanding (via the Spirit and His Word) the presence of the enmity God has placed between believers and unbelievers (chiefly between Christ and His, and Satan and his, which are unbelievers - Gen 3:15), the more potential there is for the tendency of loneliness, due to that fact that there will always be less of the former in comparison of the latter (Mat 7:13, 14).

Little is it realized but truly it is so, that only those who are believers are literally connected with many others, which includes the Sovereign Trinity and all who are reborn now in heaven and still on earth! Knowing and understanding this is a significant enablement against vulnerability to loneliness. Sadly though, this also means that unbelievers are not connected to any other single soul—in heaven nor on earth—which makes it a big universe in which to be alone.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The more one enters into understanding (via the Spirit and His Word) the presence of the enmity God has placed between believers and unbelievers (chiefly between Christ and His, and Satan and his, which are unbelievers - Gen 3:15), the more potential there is for the tendency of loneliness, due to that fact that there will always be less of the former in comparison of the latter (Mat 7:13, 14).

Little is it realized but truly it is so, that only those who are believers are literally connected with many others, which includes the Sovereign Trinity and all who are reborn now in heaven and still on earth! Knowing and understanding this is a significant enablement against vulnerability to loneliness. Sadly though, this also means that unbelievers are not connected to any other single soul—in heaven nor on earth—which makes it a big universe in which to be alone.
I feel sad for the unbelievers and agree that they, indeed, are alone and isolated.

NetChaplain

Nov 21, 2018
I feel sad for the unbelievers and agree that they, indeed, are alone and isolated.
Thanks for the comment! I like your use of the word "isolated," because that's part of the reason for the article, to spurn any unbeliever possibly seeing this, and for believers dealing with loneliness.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thanks for the comment! I like your use of the word "isolated," because that's part of the reason for the article, to spurn any unbeliever possibly seeing this, and for believers dealing with loneliness.
I know from experience that loneliness is hard to face because, by its very nature, you face it alone. I was once isolated in the state of Maine for 8 years while my family was in Michigan and Florida. I led a very lonely existence but God delivered me from this and to this day I am thankful. Thank you for the thought provoking OP.

NetChaplain

Nov 21, 2018
I know from experience that loneliness is hard to face because, by its very nature, you face it alone. I was once isolated in the state of Maine for 8 years while my family was in Michigan and Florida. I led a very lonely existence but God delivered me from this and to this day I am thankful. Thank you for the thought provoking OP.
Roger that on the lesson of loneliness, which all believers will repeatedly encounter in one degree or another (and it less discourages us more all the time). It's definitely one of various lessons of the believer concerning being "partakers of Christ's sufferings" (1Pe 4:13); of which thankfully God always prepares and provides for us "that ye may be able to bare it" (1Co 10:13).

Thank you too, and always appreciate your encouraging comments!