Coconut Cookies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Scroll down to see more coconut cookies. Ingredients:

• 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 cups grated coconut
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation:

Mix sweetened condensed milk with the coconut. Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; stir into milk and coconut mixture with vanilla. Mix well; shape into balls and bake on a greased baking sheet or nonstick silicon sheets at 375° until lightly browned. Remove from pan while hot.
Makes about 2 dozen small cook

H

Hey_U

Wow these sound really good and pretty simple to make. Yummy!

P

Psalm2713

wow... this recipe sounds a bit too easy to be real!!..... I hope it's real nice... r you a girl or not?... do you like cooking? ... r you a college student?

V

Vinifera

Without any flour?

E

Ella_M

Without any flour?
These sound like the cookies served for dessert at Passover because they don't have any leavening in them. They sound identical, but I've never made them, only eaten them, and they are really awesome! Chewy, sweet cookies, but IMO, they're even better drizzled with just a bit of dark chocolate!

Ella

V

Vinifera

These sound like the cookies served for dessert at Passover because they don't have any leavening in them. They sound identical, but I've never made them, only eaten them, and they are really awesome! Chewy, sweet cookies, but IMO, they're even better drizzled with just a bit of dark chocolate!

Ella
Thank you for the explanation, Ella : ). There's no more curiosity concerning this recipe.

Feb 19, 2010
Commonly called ''Coconut Macaroons" or "Macaroons" -- "French Macaroons", this is not, however.

V

Vinifera

Commonly called ''Coconut Macaroons" or "Macaroons" -- "French Macaroons", this is not, however.
I've just googled it. You are right, Chef.

Feb 19, 2010
If you make them right, French Macaroons are like 20X better than Macaroons.