Coffee Theology: 5-Point Caffeinsim

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
I give you the five axioms of Caffeinism:

1. Total Depravity (until I get my coffee)
2. Unpredictable Reactions (until I get my coffee, grumble grumble...)
3. Limited Mental Capacity (until I get my... what were we talking about?)
4. Irresistible Aroma (aaah, my coffee)
5. Preservation of the Brain (until after lunch)

J

jimmydiggs

I like the five points of BACON:

Bad people
Already elected
Completely atoned for
Overwhelmingly called
Never falling away

R

rauleetoe

I give you the five axioms of Caffeinism:

1. Total Depravity (until I get my coffee)
2. Unpredictable Reactions (until I get my coffee, grumble grumble...)
3. Limited Mental Capacity (until I get my... what were we talking about?)
4. Irresistible Aroma (aaah, my coffee)
5. Preservation of the Brain (until after lunch)

The issue at hand is,that coffee aroma can be resisted! (some just do not do coffee, crazy..i know, i agree,im half colombian at that so i appreciate coffee)
Total depravity before coffee? No, I would say total inability to function properly until I am caffenated,yes.
Unpredictable reactions until coffee is had? No, Unpredictability can happen before and even after human consumption actually. I have seen this, reason and experience shows this!
Limited energy until caffiene is in the bloodstream to energize..thats the L I'd put in there.
Preservation of the brain? Do you want your brain to be preserved by coffee? Perhaps that should have been perservance in the day, thanks to coffee? (my two cents on the matter)