College Kids Say the Darndest Things: On Identity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Sorry folks,you're gonna have to watch this to believe it. What a world. smh Wrong is right and don't dare say otherwise.What has happened to America folks? How did we get this far down so quickly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Think of how much money has been invested in teaching kids to be this stupid.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

M

Miri

All this demonstrates is the power of the microphone and the
desperate need for 7 minutes of fame.

Without the microphone and camera, they would probably have assumed
he was a weirdo and on drugs or something.

I wonder how many people he had to interview before he found a few
guiable enough to go along with him. Pity they didn't show you all the others.

K

kaylagrl

All this demonstrates is the power of the microphone and the
desperate need for 7 minutes of fame.

Without the microphone and camera, they would probably have assumed
he was a weirdo and on drugs or something.

I wonder how many people he had to interview before he found a few
guiable enough to go along with him. Pity they didn't show you all the others.

Actually,I'm sorry to say Miri,that this pretty much factual for colleges in the US. I people on my own FB feed,friends,that feel this way. Its amazing to me,but sadly true.

M

Miri

Actually,I'm sorry to say Miri,that this pretty much factual for colleges in the US. I people on my own FB feed,friends,that feel this way. Its amazing to me,but sadly true.

Strange.

If the interviewer asked the same questions in Yorkshire people would either
have assumed it was some sort of comedy show, or that he was nuts, on drugs,
or that they were on some sort of candid camera type of show and someone was
going to jump out and say Boo. :)

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
It is a dichotomy. So there are more people ever before with college education in this country, and it seems like common sense and civility has gone out the window. So great job liberals, you have brainwashed and indoctrinated them to the point where you have a zombie army.
But the bible is never wrong. In the latter days men will call evil good and good evil.
We are there folks.
If anyone doesn't think we are not close to the beginning of the end, I think they need to look around and also get a little more into the word.

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah! They are so brain washed with social media and PC . Jimmy Kimmel does a stink on his show where staff goes out and makes up news stories to get opinions. Most of whom they ask are millennials and gen x. They dont know what is going on in the world either! It amazes me. End times fo so!

Apr 22, 2016
It is a dichotomy. So there are more people ever before with college education in this country, and it seems like common sense and civility has gone out the window. So great job liberals, you have brainwashed and indoctrinated them to the point where you have a zombie army.
But the bible is never wrong. In the latter days men will call evil good and good evil.
We are there folks.
If anyone doesn't think we are not close to the beginning of the end, I think they need to look around and also get a little more into the word.

You are right on the money sir!! :)

T

Tintin

And another.

[video=youtube;uHEjj4j6F78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHEjj4j6F78[/video]