Come To Think Of It, We All Should Belong To Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Sunday 1-15-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 22 5783 26th. Winter Day

1 Corinthians 6:12-20

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Read full chapter

Come to think of it, we all should belong to Christ - Google Search

Love, Walter and Debbie

P

pablocito

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie

The above post is very shortsighted and basically says nothing.

Yes, Jesus Christ died for us, and yes, he owns us, but that is as far as it goes.

It does not state the antichrists which are among us which came out of us, which are many, really more than us.

It does not state the wolves that Paul states in Acts 20, would annihilate the church on his departure.

It says nothing about the false prophets that are present among us (both from within and without) to destroy us.

The book of Revelation states that all in the world will serve the beast (Satan) except for those whose name is written in the book of life. (a remnant few)

A coin has 2 sides and we should be aware of this fact else we may really be blinded.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie
Amen

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The above post is very shortsighted and basically says nothing.

Yes, Jesus Christ died for us, and yes, he owns us, but that is as far as it goes.

It does not state the antichrists which are among us which came out of us, which are many, really more than us.

It does not state the wolves that Paul states in Acts 20, would annihilate the church on his departure.

It says nothing about the false prophets that are present among us (both from within and without) to destroy us.

The book of Revelation states that all in the world will serve the beast (Satan) except for those whose name is written in the book of life. (a remnant few)

A coin has 2 sides and we should be aware of this fact else we may really be blinded.
“The above post is very shortsighted and basically says nothing.”

that’s how a lot of people see scripture it actually isn’t short sided and says alot it’s just a matter of someone hearing it nd learning from it , or disregarding it and shouting out own ideas over it

It says this

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”

While explaining this which is the overall concept he’s expressing

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”

it should cause us to think about our own lives and actions would I fornicate in Gods holy temple ? Would I constantly commit sin if I understood God is there with me ? I thought I was free and could live however I wanted and be saved ? What’s this about Gods spirit living in and with me always ?

theres a lot there and it’s stuff that makes us grow up and be strong against the enemy but not if we re explaining it doesn’t say anything of value and instead shouting u related points that don’t even make sense as to the op

It’s just basic straight forward wisdom meant to turn our mind and hearts away from sin warning us against fornication and all other forms of sin and death but only some are willing to hear it

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Thread Topic ----

I certainly agree with this ------we all should Repent and come to the realization that without Christ in Us --we are doomed ---

Jesus said this -----Apart from Me ---You can do Nothing -------

I say -----Without Christ In You --------Your Father is the Devil --who can Kill --Steal and Destroy You -------

P

pablocito

Thread Topic ----

I certainly agree with this ------we all should Repent and come to the realization that without Christ in Us --we are doomed ---

Jesus said this -----Apart from Me ---You can do Nothing -------

I say -----Without Christ In You --------Your Father is the Devil --who can Kill --Steal and Destroy You -------

You err greatly by using the word should.
You are greatly wrong.

God does not look at the slip of your tongue, the glib words that come out of your mouth.

God is perfect and what he does is perfect.

God is our creator and our TRUE Father.
That word "should" seem like a small mistake but God does not make mistakes.

God should be our Father.
No!
God is our Father.

Yes, we can reject him. But we cannot escape his Fatherhood to us.
No! We should not all belong to Christ.
We actually do belong to him.

That is the reason why he will punish those who has shoved him aside.
His spirit will no longer strive with them, as in the days of Noah (Genesis 6).

We can reject him.
If we reject him, he cannot force us by robotizing us. No!
He has loved us and died for us and those who recognize his voice, as the Son of God who came to redeem us back into His Father's house are truly redeemed.
The 99 he left safe behind in the fold and went searching for the one that was lost!

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You will probably be confused for a long time about the statements above, but if you are a child of God, you will persist and will eventually come to the truth.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
You err greatly by using the word should.
You are greatly wrong.
Am I -----Well you SHOULD BELONG TO CHRIST ------that is the only way your going to be in His Kingdom when you die ------

1673963773482.jpeg

P

pablocito

Am I -----Well you SHOULD BELONG TO CHRIST ------that is the only way your going to be in His Kingdom when you die ------

View attachment 247671
In order not to be insensitive to your reply, I will only say that Christ died for the world and that is as far as he can go. (Greater love hath no man than he lay down his life for the brethren). He became one of us. He also became guilty for all our sins and paid for them.

In dying for the world He purchased them with his blood. In other words he owns them.

I am not sure what else to say.

What happens after they reject him is all a different subject and merits it's own forum. Its mostly about disobedience. (Of course if you accept him, not only in word but also in deed then his grace is sufficient to keep you to the very end.)

I do not knock you for saying what you said, because tradition is the most powerful evil in this world as everyone plagiarizes the words of others to own them for themselves. But it is important that each person should be slow to speak before he jumps aboard any bandwagon.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
In order not to be insensitive to your reply, I will only say that Christ died for the world

Jesus died and took all sin for all people ----No one comes to the Jesus unless that person is Drawn by God the Father ------that is for starters ---- we have a choice to accept or reject that drawing ---and we SHOULD ACCEPT that drawing ---as our eternal life is at stake ------

In dying for the world He purchased them with his blood. In other words he owns them.
No -------That is False Doctrine Jesus does not own us ------You have to freely accept His offer of Salvation -----and then when you decide to do that----- your ----Adopted back into the Sheep fold ------and Have accepted what Jesus purchased for you Freely by your own choice -------you them are One With Christ Jesus --------and your destiny is Eternal life -----

SO ALL SHOULD Accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and have Eternal Life ------God set before you Life and Death ----and He said choose Life ------

Satan is the god of this world ---and if you reject what God's Grace has made available to you -----you belong to Satan ---he is your father ------and you will perish ---

So if you have a problem with the Thread Title -----then that is your Problem not mine -------

THREAD TITLE ----and I agree with this Thread Title

You can disagree with this title all you want to -----it matters not to me -----

awelight

Aug 10, 2020

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie
Sir, the conclusion of your thread is Ludacris: Come To Think Of It, We All Should Belong To Christ.

Put in the simplest of terms, if we (all of mankind) should belong to Christ - then God would have decreed that we all do belong to Christ.

It may not matter to you NOW if any agree but it will matter when you stand before the Great White Throne. There is ONLY one way that ALL belong to Christ and it is as Creator. After this, you are either belong to Christ in Judgement or in the Covenant of Redemption.