concept of sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Well the only thing that I know of that he never died for is Blasphemy agaiinst the Holy GHost

• Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
    Galatians 2:19“For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.
    New Indidan have you done this or have you been put under the Law

Galatians 2:21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Christ went to the death to free you a believer from the Law
    Colossians 2:20Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:
    Colossians 3:3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
    This is by belief that this is so not by works because then you wouold have room to boast but not before God
    Hebrews 10:17Then he adds:“Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”
    This is being in the new Covenant by belief and by belief one stops sinning but if one does sin we
    1 John 2:1My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.
    And this is not for forgiveness this is for God to teach us how to trust in the finality of the cross where all sin is taken away even in you and no one can surely ever quit in and of themselves, they need Jesus Christ the righteous one and all he asks is for you, me and all others to share in his Righteousness, never being ours, but we get the glory of participating in him. We quit sin not because of us because of our trust in him so we can relax in thankfullness, not ever being aware of whether we sin or not because being aware of causes one to sin period.
    Have a bleesed day stay in the day it is the present therefore you get the present and can focus on God thanking him for such an amazing salvation that was never meant to take advantage of only to appreciate and grow in God being your savior