Confession and public notice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
All family in Christ, Yeshua, please be advised that with my one month course in Biblical Hebrew, and my reading through the Word in Hebrew for the first time, there will be times when I am in error. When regarding Salvation, this is grave, or when regarding the Gospel of Yeshua, however simple grammar or spelling errors are not, not really.
Any grammatical error or mistranslation or mistransliteration is wrong, but definitely not damnable, and these points may be easily researched by you. Recently I confused the transliteration of Johanthan with the transliteration of Yochanan, and boy, did I ever get it for that. Please forgive that error.

Nevertheless, I will continue my endeavor to learn as much Hebrew as I am able, but until then, you may expect an error on occasion, unlike those who have bothered to actually write (email) me calling me a liar and damnable for my mistake. I pray any who feel moved to act in such a manner without simply teaching what they may or may not know as being correct learn tolerance and what exhortation and edification within the Body of Yeshua should be. God bless all in Yeshua, and hold them close forever, amen.