Confused!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sportygirl

Ok so in January I went through a pretty rough break-up. Since then I've really healed and am starting to like a new guy and feel im pursuing it the right way this time... God has been so good, but today something kind of strange came up and I dont know how to deal with it. Since my break-up i have seen my ex three times. They were all friendly but not very social, the most recent was two fridays ago. Well apparently he recently got a job, and I got a call from someone at his work today because my ex had given me a recommendation for some of the job openings they have. I dont know if I should talk to him and say thank you ( i mean i cant tak ehte job...cause of my othe r job, but it was still a nice thought) or if its ok not to talk to him...does anyone have any advice?

L

Love009

I would just send a short text message or an email saying thank you, something very informal.

B

bobie

saying the word thank you wont hurt you! just text or send him an e-mail :)

Nov 30, 2009
I don't think there's anything wrong with saying a quick thankyou if you feel that's what you want to do, just be careful and guard yourself :)

K

KisDawn

That is what thank you cards are for. :) Hallmark can make things sweet but not too personal. :) Same with other card brands that's the first that came into my head.