Confused

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Micah23

I am confused which church to go to. I have known the people at both church and they were close to me. And I don't want to be a stumbling block to the people at these churches. Please pray for me. Thanks and God bless us all.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Try seeing the true one first and formost at and in Heaven in the Spirit of God not man
8 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
[SUP]2 [/SUP]A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Philippians 3:20
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Ephesians 2:19[ Christ Our Cornerstone ] Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,

Oct 14, 2012
I am confused which church to go to. I have known the people at both church and they were close to me. And I don't want to be a stumbling block to the people at these churches. Please pray for me. Thanks and God bless us all.
Could you make your problem more clear?

M

Micah23

Church 1 was used by God for me to know Him more. I became a worker of that church for more than a year. Because of work I need to relocate, so I ask God to give me a church that I should go to which is near my workplace. Then I left Church 1 and went to Church 2 and I also became a worker there. Then came the end of my contract, now I am relocating again and my place is in between the two churches. Which one should I go to? Both were saying I need to attend their churches.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Church is where we come together, Christ really did not hang out a lot at churchs as he was a walking church he took it with him ever where he went, look at it this way you and your body is part of the church be like Christ and where every you go you are in church with as little as two others that claim that Christ is lord and our saviour. Dont focus on the Church but rather on what your lookig to do in the church. will pray for you in helping you becoming stronger in understanding these distractions.

God Bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus for all understanding and the wisdom you need.

God bless
pickles

S

Samohito

IMO : You go to the both of church, you can make your calender, when you will go to church 1 or church 2.
but keep pray to God to help you to choose the comfortable church and make your faith more grow up.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Church 1 was used by God for me to know Him more. I became a worker of that church for more than a year. Because of work I need to relocate, so I ask God to give me a church that I should go to which is near my workplace. Then I left Church 1 and went to Church 2 and I also became a worker there. Then came the end of my contract, now I am relocating again and my place is in between the two churches. Which one should I go to? Both were saying I need to attend their churches.
And this is what all churches here today say, whether heartfelt or not, whether truth is there or not. It is a competition game.
And truly mature believers are needed in the worldly Church for God to do the edification needed to them being so carnal to this day, luring people in through entertainment, never getting the meat of the word, read Hebrews 5:11-6:6 ask God what God wants you to know and whether or not God is ready to show you what maturity is and how to go about telling others of it and what it is. There is a time for everything, maybe read Ecclesiastes again. For truly the word Church is not a truth word. Church means nothing other than building and God does not live in buildings God lives in people that believe and the true word used in the original greek text is Ecclessia = the called out ones, which is what you are: ready to give an account for your joy,peace, and righteousness only found in Christ through the Holy Ghost personally. So take care brother and ask God himself to take care putting out of the way your own board in your own eye so you can see clearly to remove the speck out of anothers eye and this is only done by Faith, trusting the Holy Ghost, (Christ and Father) living through you not just in you as is in so many only just living in them not through them. So to live through you is a conscious choice from the ones that believe and you then rest in trust, works of self stop and you just do as led
Thereofre you still woirk but it is not youthe old you it is the new you and it is a joy to spread the love of God as found in 1 cor.13 that you inherited through the resurrection of christ where the life is found here and now