Continued crisis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Justme43

I really appreciate the prayers and kind words I've received here. I'm in a new area and haven't yet found a church and have little support in my situation. I've called prayer hotlines, tried to find ministries online ....there just aren't a lot of resources available for my particular problem.

I have felt love and support here, however, and am deeply grateful.

If anyone feels so moved, I ask you to please pray for my poor husband's salvation. He is in a very dark place, and I have come to find that it is worse than I knew. He's a sex addict and has been over the course of many years soliciting sex with men, ...nothing illegal, but bordering on prostitution. He's lied about it, fallen in love with men, worked on soliciting many depraved acts with many people ...to the degree that he would have them in our home while I worked. He would txt with them while we watched tv and after I went to sleep. He finally devalued our marriage to the point that his feelings for me changed and he's left to pursue an alternate lifestyle. ......all was taking place while he claims to be a Christian. He's has many deep seeded problems that stem from childhood abuse and has deluded himself into thinking that these acts are ok. This last time he left me, he claimed he's not coming back unless God fixes him and doubts that it will happen.

He's given himself over to this, but I believe God can still bring him back ...as caught up as he is in his web of lies, he has shown much guilt ....but also much denial. Please pray for his salvation and healing. Please pray the Lord will soften his heart to Him and make him willing to give this demon up. Also, please pray for me as I lie in wait for a miracle.

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue in the name of Jesus for everyone involved.
Keep us posted & stay strong :)

God knows the hearts and minds of all of you.
May he comfort each one as needed.
Love, blessings and hugs, Shekaniah

L

liz247

I will pray Justfme43 My heart aches for you, I will lift up your husband in prayer that the many powers and bondages be broken from him in Jesus mighty name, as we no we do not fight against flesh, but against powers and principalities. For Satan comes to kill and destroy, but praise God we fight with the mighty and all proclaiming name of Jesus.

L

libertygirl

Praying. <3

M

Mooky

Dear Just_me
I lifted up you and your husband up.Hang in there!

M

Mooky

"Count it all joy , my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness, and let steadfatsness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and and complete , lacking in nothing."
James 1:4

Attachments

T

TexasHallelujahGal

I really appreciate the prayers and kind words I've received here. I'm in a new area and haven't yet found a church and have little support in my situation. I've called prayer hotlines, tried to find ministries online ....there just aren't a lot of resources available for my particular problem.

I have felt love and support here, however, and am deeply grateful.

If anyone feels so moved, I ask you to please pray for my poor husband's salvation. He is in a very dark place, and I have come to find that it is worse than I knew. He's a sex addict and has been over the course of many years soliciting sex with men, ...nothing illegal, but bordering on prostitution. He's lied about it, fallen in love with men, worked on soliciting many depraved acts with many people ...to the degree that he would have them in our home while I worked. He would txt with them while we watched tv and after I went to sleep. He finally devalued our marriage to the point that his feelings for me changed and he's left to pursue an alternate lifestyle. ......all was taking place while he claims to be a Christian. He's has many deep seeded problems that stem from childhood abuse and has deluded himself into thinking that these acts are ok. This last time he left me, he claimed he's not coming back unless God fixes him and doubts that it will happen.

He's given himself over to this, but I believe God can still bring him back ...as caught up as he is in his web of lies, he has shown much guilt ....but also much denial. Please pray for his salvation and healing. Please pray the Lord will soften his heart to Him and make him willing to give this demon up. Also, please pray for me as I lie in wait for a miracle.
By the authority and in the name of Jesus Christ the jezebel spirit is cast out and away from your husband we ask for a hedge of protection encircle him and give him a renewed mind and thirst for you Lord jesus that his new satisfaction is in your word and in knowing you lord praise you thank you praise bind the principality and powers where he lives lord rescue him thank you amen

P

piper27

God can definitly bring him back and restore him, if your husband chooses this. It sounds like you've been 'waiting' for many years, as you described 'this time' as not being the first time. I wil pray for you/him - for sure. This sexual perversion is a spiritual sickness, and requires spiritual healing. May I also suggest that you don NOT lay awaiting a miracle? You have a life, you have Jesus in you -- LIVE!!!!! do not let your husbands choices steal your joy.!!!

You may discover more in you than you've ever realized!! I will pray for a healing in YOU, that you understand deeply that you ara a daughter of the KING, and daughters of kings are treated royally. You are precious, loved, lovable.......(((hugs)))

S

shekaniah

Still praying for you both :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your husband is and remains in my prayers in Jesus.
Praying also for you, all you need and to find a place of support in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

SPUZIT

Praying that Jesus sends you strength & convicts your husband to his bending knees to the God he knows exsits. Peace & restoration be with you & yours, amen.

M

MarkayMrk777

Praise God, that he has a godly wife like you praying for him.
Don't give up on him! God doesn't give up on us!

J

jo_ptrp

i prayed for you ;-)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, send people into his life to give him the truth and setup things in his path that bring him to his knees and back to you. Lord I also pray that you bring comfort, love and guidance to this beautiful woman. Please help her see her self as your child a princess whith authority over the evilone. In Yeshua's Whole name I pray amen.

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
I'm so sorry and speechless. However, it is a verygood thing that the truth came to light. This is the first step towards healing. If he shows remorse, God can surely deliver him. I pray God gives you all the strength, love and patience that you need. He needs your love and faith at this time.
Praying for his deliverance.
(I admire your attitude. It is very Christ-like. God bless you!)

Last edited:
S

shekaniah

Praying for everyone involved...