Contionous demonic dreams/attack by vamps

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh for you and all needed.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

I am praying for you, sweetheart!
Once you belong to the Lord, the evil ones have only the power you allow them to have.

I know it will be hard, but you must try to overcome the fear. (also, do be careful with dream interpretation, as so much of it's from the very powers you seek to avoid! if there's no believer with a gift from the Lord for it, like Daniel, flee from it!)
Oftentimes, our dreams are manifestations of our daytime thoughts and fears.
I have asked the Lord to send you a strong, faithful believer with a gift like Daniel's if He wants you to understand these dreams, or if He's trying to say anything to you in them. Otherwise, I encourage you to ignore them as to what their meaning may be. If God wants you to know, he will tell you; He's such a good, faithful, loving God. ♥

I know that fear of the evil one has no place in my life, and that hasn't been too much trouble for me since I was a young believer,
but fear in general has been a battle for me. I sympathize with you.
I have learned that I may safely rely on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for all things, and I pray that will be your experience, too.
That even in your dream you know this is wonderful. It's not His Name, per se, it's Who that Name represents!
In the unbeliever's mouth, it has no power, but in your own, it means life and freedom because you believe in Jesus for life and freedom. :)

Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
(James 4:7)
Best advice I can think to offer you, beloved. ♥
~ellie

ps--these pages may be of help to you, and in Jesus I pray they will be: (links follow)
What can I do when I am under spiritual attack?
Do we need to be aware of the spiritual battle that is taking place around us?

S

shekaniah

Father fill sprinkles with so much of Your Light, Love, Wisdom, Revelation of Knowledge, Redemption and Fruits.
That there would be no room for darkness to be in her at all!
I thank you Father for redeeming Sprinkles out of the hands of the enemy!
She is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus, and she belongs to you mind, body, soul and spirit!
The enslaving yoke is broken! May Her words and actions glorify you all the days of her life!
May she walk in the Authority you have given her, and find peace and joy in her salvation!
In Jesus Powerful, Mighty, Name, Amen

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Luke 11:9
So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

H

Hava91

Sprinkles24, my mom is well known in the occult and witchcraft world. she has been or some time. i have had to cut my ties with her completely to protect myself and my son....it was very hard, but it has been worth it.... For both of you, - their spells have absolutely no power of you. jesus died to save you and his blood covers you. satan will try to trick you and scare you into thinking he has control, but stay faithful in the Lord, he will protect you. call on him and command satan away in His name - he has told us that we are to continue his work, and we are given this authority over satan, through God and Christ Jesus. -- removing the music, books, pictures, icons...it all makes such a difference. in such a short time my life has been turned around, from drugs,demons, wicca, and abuse to where i am now under Christ who loves and protects me.....I will be praying for both of you <3 and if you need to talk or vent or ask more questions plzz feel free to msg me. God Bless

P

psychomom

Father fill sprinkles with so much of Your Light, Love, Wisdom, Revelation of Knowledge, Redemption and Fruits.
That there would be no room for darkness to be in her at all!
I thank you Father for redeeming Sprinkles out of the hands of the enemy!
She is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus, and she belongs to you mind, body, soul and spirit!
The enslaving yoke is broken! May Her words and actions glorify you all the days of her life!
May she walk in the Authority you have given her, and find peace and joy in her salvation!
In Jesus Powerful, Mighty, Name, Amen

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Luke 11:9
So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Amen, oh, amen, Lord Jesus!! &#9829;