Conversation stoppers on that FIRST date..."What? You just told me 'that?"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chrissy77

Re: Conversation stoppers on that FIRST date..."What? You just told me 'that?"

I'm probably digging myself a hole by commenting on this, but I'm accustomed to being in that position. To me there's a big difference between "full figured," "curvy," and overweight. Most women don't have the body style glamorized in women's magazines and they feel as if they are "fat" because they don't.

I've known plenty of full figured, curvy women that were far from "fat" they were born with a frame that did not allow them to achieve the stereotypical "perfect" body.
No, actually Oncefallen you said that quite well. You are correct that there are some of us who ill never have what is termed a "perfect" body. Being of German decent, my frame would never allow me to get into a size six even if I weighted 100lbs. Thank you for the reminder that sometimes what may seem to me to be men acknowledging my claims about myself, could also be men contradicting my words and in a sense complimenting me.