Convert from North Africa

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello,

I have been struggling with my religious convictions for as long as I can remember. I have been agnostic, muslim, Christian then mystic muslim, then Christian.
I have accepted Christ again and hoping to meet people that would help me in my faith.
Welcome aboard NBman :)

It will be interesting to hear what is the source of your troubles with Faith in the LORD Jesus Christ.. May the LORD guide you and calm you and give you assurance..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
What led me away is a drinking disposition that would not go away even afte I had turned to Christ.
Personal human weaknesses should not cause one to lose their confidence that the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ covers them for their personal human weaknesses..

Christians do not enter into eternity with God because we are worthy.. We enter eternity with God because we are forgiven all the things that make us unworthy..

NBman

Oct 27, 2020
Casablanca, Morocco
I have finally made it for the first time to one of the "house" churches with fellow Moroccan Christians. They also prayed for me to receive the spirit until I get baptized by water in a few weeks time hopefully.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I have finally made it for the first time to one of the "house" churches with fellow Moroccan Christians. They also prayed for me to receive the spirit until I get baptized by water in a few weeks time hopefully.
Being baptized in water is a good thing to do... so long as we remember that it was the Blood of Jesus that saved us from sin and death and gave us New Life in Christ. Being baptized in water is simply a testimony to others that we have given our hearts to Jesus. God bless you, brother NB!:):coffee:

obtw, does "NB" stand for "Not Baptized"?