Cooking Dilemma!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 18, 2011
I need help! My church is having a Valentine's Day Dinner and Dance next month. Does anyone have a good main course dish that would feed up to 25-50 people? Also one that's sort of romantic.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
My church always made a spaghetti meal for their valentine's day banquet..

I

Ice_Tiger

Heart Shaped Pizzas!

I

Ice_Tiger

Also shrimp scampi would be more sophisticated, but may be expensive.

L

luv

Vegetarian Chili with cashews - it is always a crowd favorite and real easy to make!!!

To put a little love into the meal, you can get an assortment of breads cornbread, whole wheat, cilantro bread, or rye and ask the baker to slice it for you. When you get home take a large heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out hearts out of one of the breads and pop it back into another slice - that way you don't waste food. It makes a nice pattern, but it won't work on all the breads.

You could also get a tiny heart shaped cookie cutter and "cut the cheese" in the shape of hearts. I like marble cheese best.

Use the heart shaped bread and cheese on a separate platter surrounding your chili as some people can't eat cheese or bread.

Bon Appetit

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
ooh! I especially liked the idea of heart shaped pizza! How cool is that?!