Create your own conspiracy theory here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

The task before you.
Create your own conspiracy theory.
Find facts, and weave them together into something complex and believable sounding.
Please don't include Bible, because this is an exercise in absurdity, and the word of God shouldn't be used for those purposes.

You must use actual news stories/historical events/stuff that's actually happened/etc.
Provide links.

Feel free to use pictures.

Weave it all together into a nifty piece of creative writing.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
S

Siberian_Khatru

Haha, darn! I had one all laid out until I saw we needed to back it up with links and factual content to distort.

My imagination is a one way street, apparently. :p

1still_waters

Haha, darn! I had one all laid out until I saw we needed to back it up with links and factual content to distort.

My imagination is a one way street, apparently. :p
yes one must have facts to distort in order to have a proper conspiracy theory.

Imagination alone don't cut it bucko. :p

M

megaman125

Conspiracy: Pokemon are real and we need to take pictures of them.

Fact 1: Pokemon snap was released on the N64, and the sole purpose of that game is to take pictures of pokemon.
Fact 2: The Nintendo DSi has a built in camera.
Fact 3: There are no DSi games that require or even utilize the camera.

So we have a portable gaming system with a built in camera that is otherwise useless, along with a pokemon snap game that was released ~10 years before the DSi. There's no pokemon snap game for the DSi. Therefore, Nintendo must want us to venture out into the wild with our DSi's and take pictures of pokemon, becuase they actually exist.

However, that's not the real conspiracy. The real conspiracy is that this is all just a ploy by Nintendo to get kids to go outside, where they'll be in sunlight.

S

Siberian_Khatru

yes one must have facts to distort in order to have a proper conspiracy theory.

Imagination alone don't cut it bucko. :p
Lol I feel as though imagination is half the conspiracy in most conspiracy theories.

Soooo you want: a fake conspiracy theory, supported by truthful/factual evidence. :D Hmm...