Curiosities Explained - Coming Out of the Christian Closet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JayHeart

Fotolia_7998602_M door.jpg
Below is a description of a blog I've been working on. If you would like to read and be encouraged about relationships, then check out the link below. This blog is written with the intentions of encouraging men who struggle with same sex attraction, but there is material that definitely applies to issues that arise in relationships generally as well.
God is Amazing! :)
Click Here:
Coming Out Of The Christian Closet
Coming Out of the Christian Closet:
I lived for 10 years as a gay/bisexual man. I lived it, and learned a lot from it. Shortly before my 30th birthday I realized that I was making choices against God’s plan. I acknowledged my sin and have since repented of my actions. Upon coming out of this Christian closet I have gained clarity about that life and an understanding that I feel could be beneficial to men who struggle with same-sex attractions. This is a blog about men who are attracted to other men and how those relationships complicate their lives. Whether you are a Christian or not, I hope that these stories will be relatable and valuable tools to helping you pursue a full, enriched, meaningful life. Most of all I want to encourage men who are struggling with a decision to live an active gay life to consider my stories first before loading up on shots and hitting the gay bar. I wish to help explain how choosing this life can end up trapping you more than freeing you. I believe these entries will be helpful when it comes to healthy relationships and living for long term instead of temporary. My hope is that your pain and heavy heart will be released into a world of joy, truth, and love.

Coming Out Of The Christian Closet

GOD BLESS!
If you know of anyone who may be encouraged by my stories, please feel free to forward them the link :)

Much Love,
JayHeart

Aug 2, 2009
Sounds like a great start. Very well written too.