Cutting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Levichevett

I don't know how many people on here have experience with self harm but for those who do you'll understand that habits like this aint easy to just stop. Its horrible. I haven't cut in ages maybe 6 months, longer even, but you know what its like when there's always that small part of you wanting to do it again. And I gave in to it. The worst part is not even knowing why. Things have been going decently recently. If I manage to fall back into it on a good day, what hope do I have on a bad one? I might as well be dead. I cant cope with being like this anymore.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't know how many people on here have experience with self harm but for those who do you'll understand that habits like this aint easy to just stop. Its horrible. I haven't cut in ages maybe 6 months, longer even, but you know what its like when there's always that small part of you wanting to do it again. And I gave in to it. The worst part is not even knowing why. Things have been going decently recently. If I manage to fall back into it on a good day, what hope do I have on a bad one? I might as well be dead. I cant cope with being like this anymore.
You may need a Band-Aid.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't know whether to take you seriously or not. You are not Christian, your profile pic is of the joker with a cut up face, and you may just be bored. Having said that, I pray in Jesus name that you would accept Him as your Lord and Savior, and he would take this desire to cut yourself away and deal with any bullies that are harassing you.

L

Levichevett

I don't know whether to take you seriously or not. You are not Christian, your profile pic is of the joker with a cut up face, and you may just be bored. Having said that, I pray in Jesus name that you would accept Him as your Lord and Savior, and he would take this desire to cut yourself away and deal with any bullies that are harassing you.
How can I have faith when this is the world I live in? I wish I could believe and He could help me but I don't know.

JFSurvivor

Jan 20, 2015
You have "the going good blues" when things are going really good it can seen unnatural and strange. You're not weird and you are not worthless. You are normal and you can beat this! Just hang in there and talk to a therapist!

JFSurvivor

Jan 20, 2015
How can I have faith when this is the world I live in? I wish I could believe and He could help me but I don't know.
He can and He will help you! HE LOVES YOU! God has written his name with a gold pen on your heart!

M

Mitspa

Give us a chance to help you...if your sincere? you can understand that not everyone that comes on here is serious...but if you are we can help you :)

JFSurvivor

Jan 20, 2015
Give us a chance to help you...if your sincere? you can understand that not everyone that comes on here is serious...but if you are we can help you :)
He is sincere. Trust me, i have been where this person has been. It's a dark scary place. He NEEDS love right now. PLEASE TRY TO BE UNDERSTANDING!!!

JFSurvivor

Jan 20, 2015
It just may look like he's not because from his point of view life is utterly hopeless and it's to the point where God can't even help. That's a dark scary place to be. Don't be offended if he doesn't take your advice. Just LOVE him. He doesn't need advice. He needs someone to genuinely care for him!

L

Lexi777

It saddens me to read this whether you're sincere or not. I came to know Jesus through my battle with depression and suicidal thoughts. Another thing that saddens me is the inconsiderate fools who joke about this stuff. Suicide and self harm are not subjects to joke about. They are ones to pray about. I pray for you to come to know Christ as your lord and savior and that he would heal you of any brokenness and pain that you might have. And also that he would take away the urge to self harm. You can get through this. Ignore all the people who joke about this. They just dont think about others feelings. believe me. Jesus will help you and will love you no matter what. What matters most is what Jesus thinks, not what man thinks

Jan 20, 2015
You need to study about your illness and learn your way out. (Knowledge is power)

Nov 30, 2013
God gives us all an antidotes to help in such problems. God says, "He has made a way of escape in every situation." Serving others is the way out. An idol mind is the devils workshop..and think about what caused u to began this kind of behavior and how to confront the problems that brought you to this destructive pattern in a constructive manner. Most times, in order to heal, we got to open up skeletons that's been buried a long time.

Nov 30, 2013
Get in the habit of studying the Word always, Let it be on your lips in the morning, through the day, and in the evening...fill your phone with good christian music to soothe your soul. Listen to some bible based sermons on the net or TV. Eventually the devil will be driven away. Darkness can't dwell in the Light.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
If I may, can you tell us more about yourself? Anything at all would help, that way it would be easier for us to help you.

A

achee

A lot are wondering if your serious or jot. But whichever is it, i know theres a reason why you have shared your sentiments here.
i understand what you feel, and actually imgoing through the same phase right now (minus the cutting though), indeed the world is horrible. There are a lot of happenings that are against our better judgment, but please dont give up on yourself, because the Lors Himself has not given up on you. Proof? Your still alive. don't let the circumstances define who you are. find a "why" to life for, its impossible tjat you have none. :) i pray that you may find peace in your heart. If you need someone to listen to your concerns feel free to PM me

Jan 27, 2015
A lot are wondering if your serious or jot. But whichever is it, i know theres a reason why you have shared your sentiments here.
i understand what you feel, and actually imgoing through the same phase right now (minus the cutting though), indeed the world is horrible. There are a lot of happenings that are against our better judgment, but please dont give up on yourself, because the Lors Himself has not given up on you. Proof? Your still alive. don't let the circumstances define who you are. find a "why" to life for, its impossible tjat you have none. :) i pray that you may find peace in your heart. If you need someone to listen to your concerns feel free to PM me
I second that.

G

GaryA

The reality of the world you live in is the best reason of all to have faith in God! It illustrates for you - in very vivid detail - the very real spiritual "battle" that is going on between Good and Evil - God and Satan. You just have to open your eyes and see it for what it really is. And, when you are convinced that "there is no way out" - that there is no [ true ] answer - except the one path that God has set for you to follow if you want to escape the eternal destruction of souls that coming upon the whole earth -- then, follow that path by believing God - and trusting His Word - the Lord Jesus Christ!

If you will believe --- He will help you...

( He has promised. And, He cannot lie. )

Believe in what God says. Trust Him with all that you are. Give your heart and life to Christ.

"I promise you that you will not regret it!" :D

I John 5:

[SUP]13[/SUP] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Romans 10:

[SUP]13[/SUP] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

:)