DANGEROUS SINNER TO DANGEROUS SAINT!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Oh yes, I was a dangerous sinner. I didn't respect anyone. I was careless. How so? I feared neither God nor man. I didn't join atheists because they believed there was no God, they were just another silly religion. And I didn't join Christians because they know how to say Jesus.

I didn't respect neither of them. I could care less of another person's life and my own life didn't matter that much either. You might say I was fearless. And I was a dangerous sinner, and had my share in offending many people away from the gospel of Jesus. I was hated and full of hatred. Despised and full of condemnation. I was the chief of sinners, and no man could teach me, because to me, all men were ignorant. I couldn't even teach myself, because I was ignorant, and I knew it. Yes, I was a sinner and I knew it and I was okay with it. I embraced hell, as I saw that I was fit for it.

BUT OH HOW MUCH OF A FOOL I WAS!! I COULD NOT CONTEND WITH THE LORD!! HE IS TOO POWERFUL FOR ME!! HOW COULD I KICK AGAINST THE PRICKS? HE IS TOO MIGHTY FOR ME!!!!!!!!

And how did he do this? You might think he took a Rod and beat me with it, but he worked by silence. He worked by love. And the Love of God softens even the hardest of hearts. HE GOT ME GOOD!! Where I wanted to fight God, he took it. YES! I wanted to fight with God. I wanted him to come down from heaven and challenge me. But his fight was not with my flesh, but with my heart. AHH! I was angry, I was furious, I was full of hatred, but he comes and gives me JOY FOR MOURNING!!!

HE BROKE MY BACK WITH HIS LOVE!! YES THE ROD IS FOR THE BACK OF A FOOL!!!!! AMEN!!!!

I cannot boast but in the Love of God, who saved the most dangerous of sinners, to make him a dangerous saint. But I am not dangerous to people, but I am a danger to hell, who wants to enlarge itself with souls. But I am a danger to his kingdom indeed. And Jesus Christ is waging war in the Spirit concerning those who will be saved. SO COME ON!!! FIGHT ME!! THROW YOUR DARTS!! BUT I WILL QUENCH THEM!! GO ON, THROW YOUR SPEARS I WILL BLOCK THEM! GO ON! COME ON!!

May Jesus bless you! I love you in Jesus Christ.