Daniel 7:24-26 - the interpretation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 5, 2013
24 "And the ten horns (the people) out of this kingdom are ten kings (are European Americans) that shall arise: and another (another ten horns; African Americans) shal rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

26 "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away the dominion of the European Americans, to consume and to destroy their dominion unto the end."

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
not "the interpretation, but "a interpretation"....

A

Abiding

I cant even give it the respect to call it "a interpretation"
maybe you can call it "a attitude"

Feb 5, 2013
I cant even give it the respect to call it "a interpretation"
maybe you can call it "a attitude"
Why not?.........Those scriptures fit white and black Americans, do they not?

N

nathan3

Why not?.........Those scriptures fit white and black Americans, do they not?
No it does not. Your words are a agent of confusion. Not only that sowing seeds of distrust between white and black Christians and people. Your personal hang ups do not fit in God's word.

L

Laodicea

Daniel 7:24 KJV
(24) And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Since the 10 kings come out of the 4th beast and the 4th beast is Rome then the 10 kings are Roman in origin, the little horn comes out of the 4th as well making it Roman in origin. The 10 kings are political while the little horn being different is religious.

May 9, 2010
24 "And the ten horns (the people) out of this kingdom are ten kings (are European Americans) that shall arise: and another (another ten horns; African Americans) shal rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

26 "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away the dominion of the European Americans, to consume and to destroy their dominion unto the end."

No disrespect, But consider the Brothers age. He is almost old enough to have own slaves. He's also from a time before the Civil rights movement. His interpretation is an extension from the generation he grow up in. And it has not changed. We must say, he is consistent.

N

nathan3

No disrespect, But consider the Brothers age. He is almost old enough to have own slaves. He's also from a time before the Civil rights movement. His interpretation is an extension from the generation he grow up in. And it has not changed. We must say, he is consistent.
That's what i figured too. but I gave scripture that shows how, she should reconsider that thought because it just does'nt fit in the scriptures. anyway. i been at this since yesterday and im done. I gave enough scripture scattered through out the forum

May 9, 2010
for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

I've gone to the person's profile and also read some of her responds. Excuse me for calling her a he. I [FONT=arial, sans-serif]didn't[/FONT] notice the name was in pink. I just read her respond and assume she was a man. Because i grow up to believe that a woman matures faster the men. In any case, reading what she placed, its almost safe to say, She's [FONT=arial, sans-serif]wouldn't[/FONT] eat chocolate because it reminds her of black people.