Dare to be different!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 25, 2012
Just felt the need to share what God put in my heart today!
We were called to be different.... Called to be extraordinary....called to stand out and not to blend in.... Called to bring change in this world and not to be changed by it!
Remember brothers and sisters in Christ.... HE has called us to be different! Romans 12:2

R

Relena7

I couldn't be anything other than different. Even if I tried to. Might as well enjoy it. :)

Delerion

Feb 9, 2013
When we really become who God has created and called us to be, we will naturally stand out from the rest of the world around us. In that regard I embrace my difference, or as some would say, weirdness, lol.

A

Angel-A

I love to be diffrent and seen as a biggest freak in the town, really do. #
I love that sentence so much that i'm going to work all this year to match its content.
I have tried to fit in - didn't work - I may as well try to fit out and enjoy - why not?

C

cardsfan93

I love being different, wouldn't have it any other way! :)

O

onegoodsoul

amen to that....:)

P

paulr

Ummm being different is not easy. Coz the fight is not only to be different of others, but also yourself. It is only possible, when our heart is completely not in ours but God's command. That is it filled with the word of God. A heart fulll of God's word is full of Him. Yes, i am different with God's grace in me.