dating a hot chick from south america argentina

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2016
hey guys I am thinking about asking this really hot chick from Argentina out but I am worried about possibly getting zika virus or we might have a zika virus baby together if we dated and she became pregnant. would you date a girl from Argentina if she may have been infected with zika?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
hey guys I am thinking about asking this really hot chick from Argentina out but I am worried about possibly getting zika virus or we might have a zika virus baby together if we dated and she became pregnant. would you date a girl from Argentina if she may have been infected with zika?
Just saw your thread history. Do you have a zika virus fetish?

Mar 10, 2016
no I just live in florida and its on the news every day I was reading my local paper and we have another new case of zika in my town. we also just had our first sexually transmitted zika case too

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why would this woman become pregnant if you were to date her? The last thing I would be worried about would be having a 'zika virus baby' together. Your post is ludicrous.

"we might have a zika virus baby together if we dated and she became pregnant". A date is exactly that...a date. Sounds like you have more in mind than just a date. Just my 2 cents worth.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Tango Romeo Oscar Lima Lima Alpha Lima Echo Romeo Tango!

Delta Oscar November'Tango Foxtrot Echo Echo Delta Tango Hotel Echo Tango Romeo Oscar Lima Lima!!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Depends. How hot is she, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.