David Cameron criticises Donald Trump 'Muslim ban' call

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;-QRZ-gcG4Es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZ-gcG4Es[/video]

M

Mitspa

Liberals don't care about women ..or blacks or anything but the promoting of the evil that is in their hearts ... They hate God and every good thing in this world ..just as the bible says .

They pretend to care about women...minorities ..etc ... but its all a façade to promote evil and wickedness.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
1941- Japan attacks the United States. United States in turn rounds up Japaneses living in the USA and puts them in camps until the war is over. Why? US Gov didn't know who or how many Japanese living in the USA at the time may be a sleeper agent planning attacks.

Why ain't we doing that to Muslims today?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
1941- Japan attacks the United States. United States in turn rounds up Japaneses living in the USA and puts them in camps until the war is over. Why? US Gov didn't know who or how many Japanese living in the USA at the time may be a sleeper agent planning attacks.

Why ain't we doing that to Muslims today?
Many are asleep to the very real threat that Islam poses. I wonder how many westerners are still calling it a religion of peace? Some seem to think that only radicals or extremists pose a threat, when the fact is that the book Muslims consider sacred tells them in more than a hundred places to kill us. The person who is the hero of Islam, Mohamed, was an adulterous war mongering pedophile. How this fails to raise flags for Christians I do not know.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
5 popular myths of Islam.
Popular Myth No. 1 – Islam is a Religion of Peace

Most (?) Americans are not buying this. On just about every hand Muslims are killing the unbelievers.

One of he reasons Muslims hate us so much is that we value liberty. If you could boil down America’s value system to one word it would be liberty. The freedom to choose who governs us, the freedom of worship, how you worship, or if you worship at all.

These are values we have in America because of the Bible. God could have made us robots, He could have taken away liberty and freedom from man and not given us a free will. In His infinite wisdom, He chose to give man a free will. We, therefore, have the choice to follow or not to follow God. We love when our children obey us, but we love it most when they do so willingly. If our children only obey because they have to there is no love involved. God wants us to obey Him because we love Him, not because we have no choice.

There are problems with giving people the freedom to choose. It would be wonderful if everyone always did the right thing, but that is not the way God set it up.

Islam means surrender. Islam and the American Constitution are polar opposites. Surrender battles with the whole idea of liberty.

We have not always called the followers of Islam Muslims. A hundred years ago they were called Muhammadans, which means followers of Muhammad. The word Muslim means the surrendered one.

They want us to believe that Islam is a religion of peace and that Islam means peace, but it doesn’t, it means surrender. The idea is that when all have surrendered to Allah there will be peace in the world. Muslims believe that when all of the unbelievers have been remove there will be peace.

To see the truth all we have to do is look at their Muslim nations where unbelievers are not allowed. They don’t have peace, they fight among themselves.

The Islamic State is not new. The last Islamic caliphate ended at the end of WWI with the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. ISIS is the reawakening of the idea of a worldwide caliphate.

Only the west calls Islam a religion of peace. The Muslims call their religion the “religion of the sword.” The self-proclaimed ISIS caliph said:

O Muslims, Islam was never for a day the religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war. Your Prophet was dispatched with the sword. He said, I came to you with slaughter.

If you want to know what Islam really is, go to the source, Muhammad. You won’t find a higher source in all of Islam. Muslims are commanded to follow Muhammad, if he did it, the Muslim is to do it. If Muhammad killed the infidels because of their unbelief, as a good Muslim you are to do the same. Islam has 1400 years of history to examine. If we look at it we will see that this is the true face of Islam. This warfare is called the “tears of jihad.”

In the name of Allah Islam has killed 120,000,000 Africans, 60,000,000 Christians and counting, 80,000,000 Hindus, 10,000,000 Buddhists, and hundreds of thousands of Jews. Don’t tell me that Islam is a religion of peace!

Myth No. 2 Allah and Jehovah are the same God

Muslims often say to me, “Oh, our god, Allah, is the same as your God.” Here is how I reply. I say, “Wow, wonderful, so your god has a son.” Then they get very upset with me. Their smile turns into a frown and they say to me very sternly, “For Allah hath no son.” I then reply that we don’t have the same God because my God, Jehovah, has a begotten Son, and His name is Jesus Christ. Don’t ever let a Muslim try to tell you their god is the same as our God.

Myth No. 3 The Prophet Muhammad is greater than Jesus Christ

They want us to believe that the Prophet Muhammad is the greatest of all the prophets. Islam teaches there are 5 great prophets. Jesus is one of the great 5, but Muhammad is the greatest of all.

Here is something that is interesting on this subject. The Qur’an calls Jesus holy but Muhammad was never given such a title.

Another interesting thing is that in the Qur’an is said to be without sin. In the Qur’an we see Muhammad praying for forgiveness of his sins.

The Qur’an teaches that Jesus is born of a virgin. He had a miraculous birth. Muhammad’s birth was a normal birth.

Ask a Muslim why Jesus has all of these attributes and Muhammad has none of them.

Myth No. 4 The Bible is Corrupted but the Qur’an is Pure

This is a modern myth because in Muhammad’s day, Muhammad actually told his followers that if they didn’t believe what he was saying to check it out in the “book,” the Bible. Remember, he was telling his followers that he was a prophet just like the prophets of the Bible. He told them that his revelation was a continuation of the revelation found in the Bible. He taught that his god was the same as the God of the biblical prophets.

Muhammad knew that they couldn’t check it out because they couldn’t go down to the local book store and buy a Bible. The Bible had not yet been translated into Arabic, and if it had been, most of the people couldn’t read it if they could get a copy. Even Muhammad couldn’t read or write. The Arabic alphabet was just being formed in Muhammad’s time. The first book ever published in Arabia was the Qur’an.

The modern Islamic scholars can read our Bible, and it doesn’t read anything like the Qur’an so they had to find an explanation. Their argument is that the Old Testament was corrupted by the Jews and the New Testament was corrupted by the Christians. They claim that Muhammad had to clean it up with the last testament, the Qur’an.

While saying the Bible has been corrupted, they offer no evidence. The reason they don’t if because the Bible we have to day has been proven to be pure.

Myth No. 5 Muhammad received revelations from the Angel Gabriel.

Listen to what we learn in Galatians Chapter one:

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:6-8

Anyone who preaches different gospel than what they had been taught, even if it is an angel from Heaven, is to be accursed. Remember, even the Devil can transform himself into an angel of light.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

We should not be surprised that Muhammad was deceived. There is much we could say about Muhammad. The Suna, the record of what Muhammad taught and did, tell us that he thought he was demon possessed when he met this spirit. Later they claimed that it was the angel Gabriel. He was so convinced in the beginning that he was demon possessed that he wanted to commit suicide.

These are the 5 popular myths that Islam wants us to believe so that we will not see the true face of this “religion.”

Five Popular Myths Of Islam – Fortress of Faith