Dear Brothers and Sisters,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

I'm sorry I haven't been able to be with you all here on one of our homes.

Unfortunitly, first my computer went down (bigtime crash).

It took me nearly 3 weeks to repair the damage on both computers. Wireless sucks!

Then I had to go to the hospital as I had a blood pressure of 200/98. The doctor in the emergency room kept giving me nitroglycerin and in about 15 minutes it would wear off and she would have to give me more. They admitted me overnight, put me on plavix and scheduled me for a heart cath.

During the hospital stay (short) for the heart cath, they did a blood test and found out I have diabetes. Oh well, what you gonna do?

Next during the actual heart cath, they found I have a 90% blockage of a major arterty. I asked the doctor, so
if it blows, I'll have an IQ of 12 heh heh huh?. No, he said, you won't! HMMMMM Sounds serious. Oh, he also said I have an aortic aneursym.

Anyway, I go to the hospital tomorrow to get a stent (hopefully) put in the one artery. They are going to "watch the aneursym" for awhile?"

I don't know what I'm going to do yet about the diabetes. Right now, I'm just sticking myself everyday and recording it. They will no doubt give me insulin in the hospital again tomorrow.

All I can say, is that I am sure glad that God loves me and no matter what happens, I'm in good hands.

If I'm not back for awhile, that's why. If I go to heaven, I hope my wife will let you know.

I pray that God will watch over you all, heal you physically, mentally, spiritually, grant you overwhelming faith in Jesus and fill you with peace, tranquility and joy, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus Christ
brother gary

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus that all wll go well and bring all healing.

May God blessyou and keep you close at His right hand as you have this work done.

God bless :)
picklesw

Dec 9, 2011
S

shekaniah

I have prayed for you...
And all those who care for you too!

M

Miguel7

Lord, Please strengthen Gary and his family during this time. I ask you to touch, heal and restore him. Amen.