Death in the family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleBit1987

Please. Be praying for me and my family, found out not 20 mins ago, my grandmother passed Away from a car wreck on Wednesday. I'm just emotionless right now. Don't know what to think or say at this point.

M

mrsbostic

Lord heavenly father you see and know all things. Lord I ask you to bring comfort to this family. Help them to be strong. And come together in your name. And rejoice in their loved one coming home to you. Lord let them have understanding in you. That your will be done. In Jesus name I pray Amen

L

LittleBit1987

I'm just tired of crao happening to me all the time. It's not fair to have nothing but lemons being thrown at me, this hasn't been a great year so far, and I pray to God my year gets better.

G

GreenNnice

In the face of all difficulties, He is there. Never quit crying out to Jesus. In any language, He is the same. Lord God Saviour of the world . Be Jesus everywhere you go, to everything you see, He is there, listening to all our heart's cries, to all our heart's fears, to all our heart's troubles, to all our heart's desires. Cry out to Jesus.
Praying for you now, I pray your grandma is now with Jesus, with life forevermore that's a life blessed and pure and free.
[video=youtube;Mnpw86N-eqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnpw86N-eqI[/video]

Dec 19, 2009
Please. Be praying for me and my family, found out not 20 mins ago, my grandmother passed Away from a car wreck on Wednesday. I'm just emotionless right now. Don't know what to think or say at this point.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

M

MTplainsman

I'm just tired of crao happening to me all the time. It's not fair to have nothing but lemons being thrown at me, this hasn't been a great year so far, and I pray to God my year gets better.
Prayer said for your grandmother, you, and your family and friends. Very sorry to hear of this. I hear you about all the lemons being hurled at you, so many at a time! They sting and bruise... So glad that you keep the prayer going though, you just don't want to get weak on that! Guess this is just another reminder for us all, that we need to keep tight with The Lord, and keep focused, for our time is so short. Keep your faith up right now, and be strong, as I'm sure others around you will benefit too.

God bless you LittleBit, and don't fret.

M

mellowED

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother.- LitteBit, you must be devastated.- You hang in there, and put all
this in Gods hands. He loves you and has a plan for you.- I know it doesn't seem like it now, but he will take care
of you. I have you and your family in my prayers.

May God's love be with you, and comfort you through these hard times.

D

Dee14

Sorry to hear your news. Your grandmother is in such a wonderful, beautiful and enlightened place right now. She is watching over you indeed.
Dear god please watch over Littlebit1987 and comfort her through this tough time. Please comfort her loved ones also.

L

LittleBit1987

Thank you everyone, for your prayers... I guess what I am more terrified of is, if she had accepted God into her life? Is she really in heaven? Do other people who don't believe in God go to heaven? Will I ever see her in heaven? I have so many pictures of her and me (when i was little) over at my dads house, and today was the first day in over 2 years I have seen my dad, and what horrible timing, but it's God's timing? We had a fallen out a few years ago... said some things we didn't mean, and it took a death in the family to bring us back together. Sad, but what better time than that. It was my dad's mom that passed away, and I don't know... just really miss her, even though we weren't all that close, its still family. And it still hurts, I have cried out more times today than I have in a very long time.. this is my first time having a death in the family and it REALLY hurts.

J

jkalyna

Hope peace gives you comfort at this time. Wear the shield of Faith, to quench the firy darts. As believers we need to be soldiers . In Israel, every one after high school male, and female go into a 2 year or more mandatory training. That could be very rough. Be stronge and very courageous. Joshua was told this.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Romans 5:3-5

Also Psalm 42, and Proverbs 5:3-5

"And we know that God works all things together for good to those who love God and are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Death always hurts! Being dumb is a state of shock. Crying, feeling bad, are all part of grieving. Don't rush to get back to normal, as you will need to find a "new" normal.

Praising God you have reconciled with your father, in spite of the tragedy.

Praying God will comfort you through this trial.

B

biscuit

We all go through 'tribulation' as a christian. Sometimes, it can last a few weeks, few months or a few years. The Lord just may be testing your faith and trust in Him. Pray to Him to get you through your tough times. I will pray for you also.