Death of an Internet Troll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

djness

May 16, 2014
Not really sure what to make of this lady.
On one hand I'm sure she had some really crappy life experiences that formed this sort of behavior in here.
On the other hand ''Live by the sword die by the sword.''

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The end of the article was a bit interesting ...

""Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun... and the Internet is their playground!" it said."

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if the internet is more trouble than it's worth.

A

Angelique

Like everything the internet can be good if used in a Godly manner. It can be another source/tool that the enemy can use to manipulate us or draw us from Gods presence.

O

oldthennew

COLOSSIANS 4:5-6.

Walk in wisdom toward them that are without,
redeeming the time.

Let your speech be always with grace,
seasoned with salt, that you may know
how you ought to answer every man.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

redeeming the time.

Easier said than done, especially when the keyboard starts turning red and the smoke ascends. :mad:

A

Ariel82

redeeming the time.

I love that verse. I need to print it out and post it around my desk at school, do you think I'll get in trouble for posting Bible verses?

Dec 12, 2013
Like everything the internet can be good if used in a Godly manner. It can be another source/tool that the enemy can use to manipulate us or draw us from Gods presence.
Most definitely true for sure.....!

M

MadParrotWoman

There are some truly vile people who co-exist with us. I think the worst of the worst are those who, when confronted by someone in distress dares or talks them into suicide. Now what sort of "human being " does that and how do they live with themselves?

Dec 12, 2013
There are some truly vile people who co-exist with us. I think the worst of the worst are those who, when confronted by someone in distress dares or talks them into suicide. Now what sort of "human being " does that and how do they live with themselves?
One being led by Satan for sure...gonna be hot for them one day in the near future.....!