Death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 28, 2014
I'm struggling to find the will to live spin gonna try to kill myself tonight or tomorrow so thanx for all kind words but thnx

C

Callmebadger

Don't do that! Don't you know that it doesn't just affect you? Think of your family and all the grief you'll cause them. Everyone has a rough life, and some days are just worse than others. Get offline right now and go find someone to keep you company and talk with. We'll pray for you, but you should try and pray to the big man yourself as well. I really hope that you reconsider.

Apr 28, 2014
To callmrbadger my family wouldn't care if I was dead or alive so there and thank you okay I might reconsider but idk and yeah

S

Spokenpassage

What about God. His love for His people are infinitely greater than every human put together.

Apr 28, 2014
Idk I don't care any more I just don't I know I should care but

J

JustAnotherUser

Why would you think that? More people care about you than you probably think...

Many of us know how it is to go down that path. I do as well and sometimes it still happens. You're wanting to reach out and even if it's on here you're still trying to do so. It's not that you want to die, you just don't see any other way out. What if it were to be known that there is? I'm sure that can be taken over suicide any day. And remember that it's okay because as said, there's people who care and in any way they can will help you. Suicide is a permanent solution while the problems one may have is just temporary. Do you really want to cut your life short never knowing that tomorrow you might see that there's a light shown and all you had to do was to live that one night even if it's painful? Reach out.

I wish I could help further and you're doing the right thing to want to reach out to other people. There's a courage to do that. You promise you won't pick up anything and do something that will harm you, at least for this one night? And many more after until you find that solution that still has you breathing? It's not an easy fight but I'm telling you it will be worth it. I don't know how old you are or if you're in school or anything since you never gave much as to what may be troubling you and why you feel this way.

If you need someone to talk to I'll be here for a bit. I'm not the best since as said I still struggle but one thing I do know is that it's worth to still be alive no matter what I tell myself. Remember to take other peoples advice here since they seem to give better ones than mine. I feel for you and anyone who thinks that this may be it.

May 3, 2013
I hope you don´t really mean it!

I don´t know your age, but I was -somehow- there and that is not the way to "die".

FAst and pray!

Ask GOD and, if you are serious enough (no dobts) try fasting + praying, several days...

God will speak to you! but ask HIM, with your spirit, with that strengh.

Apr 28, 2014
Okay thanx for all your concur I'll try to not kill myself tonight but idk

S

ScaryJS97

As it is written:

"For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." ~ Philippians 1:21

Although death is gain for the believer in Jesus Christ because of that person's eternal destination, you are alive on earth today to glorify God. That is our purpose. That is our reason for living. We live to serve Christ and do God's work. To suicide is to defy and go against that.

With all my heart and love, I urge you not to take your own life. Do it for God and the people who care about you (believe me, there are people who care). Whatever struggle it is that's making you think like this, through God you can overcome it. Pray unceasingly and without end. God LOVES you and has given you this life for a REASON!

Please read this short page before considering such a regretful decision: http://www.gotquestions.org/why-not-commit-suicide.html

I hope and pray that you make the right choice to not kill yourself. God is WITH you, and with Him you can do ALL things. You can overcome anything in Him!

Mar 8, 2014
I'm struggling to find the will to live spin gonna try to kill myself tonight or tomorrow so thanx for all kind words but thnx[/QUOT

Many of us or even all of us have considered suicide at one point or another, during low periods in our lives. What you must remember is that this life in the flesh is only temporary. You are here because you volunteered to come and when you told the Father: No worries, I've got this handled and we'll see you when it's done, He took your word for it. Even in it's darkest days, this life in the flesh is nothing compared to what you left and what you will return to. God came down to occupy a flesh body Himself and got Himself hung on a cross for His trouble. The least we can do is fulfill our obligation, our promise we made Him before we left. You nor I remember all that we saw with the Father, for the veil was pulled down so we could no longer see.
He gave you a way out through salvation. All you have to do is handle your end of the log, if you are going to play lumberjack. Do not screw this up and lose jewels in your crown. Wake up, know your rightful place and grasp it with both hands as to not let it slip from you. He has your back, ride this wave out, for others follow. Brace yourself and when you feel you cannot take anymore, He will strengthen you.

T

TaylorTG

I'm struggling to find the will to live spin gonna try to kill myself tonight or tomorrow so thanx for all kind words but thnx
Every single human being on Earth has a purpose which God set aside for them. It's probably best to just fight through the trials until we can all complete our life spans on Earth.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has challenged you expect that which is common to man. God is faithful, he won't allow you to be tested belong your ability. ALong with the temptation he will provide a means of escape so that you may endure through it.

Look at Moses, the climax of his life, what he is remembered for, started when he in his 80's. Old geezer. :rolleyes:

S

ScaryJS97

I don't know if HelloKitty123 messaged anyone else, but since she has not updated this thread, I thought I'd put everyone's minds at rest and say that she messaged me saying that she decided not to take her life and instead give her life to Christ. Glory to God! :D

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
Dear you. Know that God has a plan for you! He has some wonderfull things for you! Remember that! :D You may always message me! XO

jos

Banned
May 26, 2014
maybe this might help you overthinking some things:

jos

Banned
May 26, 2014
or think about this. It will help you, i'm sure. It helped me too.

sjr

Oct 7, 2012
Hellokitty123 I understand your pain as I am struggling to find the will to live also. Right now I am feeling down and thinking suicide. I don't know what to do about it so I know your pain. Feel free to message me if you want to

S

Samcas

Hey Hellokitty123, pls dont kill yourself, if you would, I would be crying, even though I dont even know you. Its just so sad if a child of God kills himself/herself. I have issues too, I am suicidal too. But PLSPLSPLS DONT he has a plan with your life and he cares and loves you so much, that even if you were the only person on earth, he would be still die on that cross, just for you. Only to save you. Isn't that great? he loves you so much, and i do too. Every child of God is saved, so are you. Gods bless, and if you need anything, read Job. This biblebook will inspire you. GODS BLESS :X

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
Hmm, month old topic, very little activity, safe to assume?