Defining relationships

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Ah, okay :) Well..I'm awake and bored, so I'll give it a shot :)

A Proverbs 31 woman:
She is trusted by her husband
She displays the fruits of the Spirit (lacks nothing of value)
Her every action toward her husband is well intended
She is not lazy
She is dependable
She is a good steward(ess?)
She is loving and nurturing to her family and those in need of any comfort she can provide
She cares for her home and for herself
She guards her tongue and chooses her words carefully
She is a woman of integrity and strength
She raises her children in a godly way that both prepares them for life and clearly demonstrates her love for them and the treasure they are to her
She considers what she does and how it may honor/dishonor her God and her husband

That's what the passage says to me. I have a long way to go.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks Julianna, this is what I was looking for, I read through the chapter quickly and was a little tired and wasnt really looking to figure it out in modern terms at the time. This makes things a lot easier to figure out.