Defining Virginty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

There is real stories of ex a 3 year old girl being held down by a woman so her husband can enter the little girl.
The girl screams but to no good.
The woman says "i am a good wife" and she looks proud that she is "giving" this to her husband as she watches him enter the girl whom is held down by woman.
The girl is later in hospital but all is covered up as they well known and had some money.
As the girl rolled on bed she wants to say some thing to some one..her real mother, staff.... but she can not speak.
She can not speak.
She tries and tries but no words can escape her mouth.
She becomes depressed.
She was always highly developed but this may be one event that changes her for ever.
Then these people raise her but they are not her real parents.
She remembers being molested in cot when she was a baby.
It only happens a few more times after this event but not till a few years later and she is told "if you love me you will not scream and if you do....."

Of course this is not the girls fault.

"like a virgin" as the song goes she may be purified in Jesus christ and may find a miraculous cleanse through God.
She be cleaned and meet a husband and experience a spiritual virginity or another type of sex which is lovemaking far beyond all this horrid ness once forsed upon her.

She is touched by some thing pure, caring and gentle and strong and experiences a sexual love for first time and she may feel like a virgin in this despite her body is not.

Or another story a mother set her child up to get intoxicated and then sold her for money and the girl did not know about it but thought she was so intoxicated she became "easy" and unconscious .
Other parents may teach children not drink while she encourage to drink cause make money of it.

Or boys being molested and people being raped.

I agree with reveren whom said to a young girls he beleives theres a second or another type of virginity.

I feel sorry and bad for how sex has been missused and still is missused.
Many still use it for power or/and to get what they want and they cheat doing so.
Nice see it as some thing sacred, holy and used in a good way.

Pray for sexual healing for those whom may need it.